2.)Under the Sea

Y/N looked around frantically trying to get sight of the prince. She watched as he sank underneath the surface and quickly swam down and grabbed him. Once she had a hold of him she pulled him back up to the surface and kept him afloat. 

MINI TIME SKIP

Play Part of Your World reprise I for the best experience

Y/N dragged the prince to the surface as the sun came up. She lied him down gently on the shore  and  gently carresed his cheek observing his features.  She softly began to hum her siren song. She watched as the prince slowly turned his head.

Sebastian watched in horror from afar, knowing that if the king ever found out about this he would be in big trouble.

"What would i give to live where you are," she softly sang, "what would i pay to stay here beside you."

"What would i do to see you, smiling at me," she continued as she gently caressed a cut that had formed above his brow,  "Where would we walk, where would we run, if we could stay all day in the sun." The prince slowly reached for the mermaids hand that had found its way on his chest.

"Just you and me," the mermaid fantasized as the prince slowly opened his eyes,"and i could be part of your world" Her attention was quickly diverted away from the prince when she heard the shouts of several men and watched as they approached the shore with torches and lanterns. She quickly got back in the water and swam behind a rock so that she could watch from afar.

"He's alive," she heard a voice shout.

"Take him back to the palace," another voice said.

"What are you doing child," sebastian asked approaching the rocks.

"Oh, hey Sebastian, i wasnt expecting to see you here" Scuttle greeted as she stood on the rock and looked at Y/N, " and i definetly wasn't expecting to see her here.

"Look we just going to forget this whole thing ever happend," the crab suggested,"the sea king will never know,"the crab continued. "You wont tell him and I won't tell him," the crab explained to both Y/N and the bird. "And i will stay in one piece"

Y/N slowly crept up a rock and watched as the prince was taken back to the palace. "I dont know when," she sang again, "I don't know how,"

"But I know somethings starting right now," she continued to climb up the rock, "Watch and you'll see,"

"Someday I'll be," she sang now that she was fully on the rock.

"Part of your world" she sang as a giant wave crashed behind her.

Y/N's GROTTO

PLAY UNDER THE SEA FOR BEST EXPERIENCE(watch the music video for visuals if you want)

Y/N carefully admired the statue that she collected from the ship wreck. She gently carresed it's face,"Wouldn't you just look at the longing in his eyes," she sighed dreamily

"What do you know about longing child," Sebastian asked. Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes as she  swam out of her grotto.

"Okay okay listen to me the human world is a mess," Sebastian stated,"life under the sea is better than anything they got going on up there," Sebastian sat on a rock next to Y/N and crawled next to her.