3.) Poor Unfortunate Souls

"Who are you," Y/N asked looking around for the source of the voice.

"I could help you," the voice claimed," Y/N found the source of the voice, an orb with the face of a woman inside of it.

"I don't need your help," Y/N claimed as she sat back down.

"Fine, whatever you say," the voice said and the orb disappeared.

"Wait," Y/N called out as she got back up looking around for the orb.

"Yes," the voice said as if it knew she would reconsider and was waiting.

"What do you mean, help me?" Y/N furrowed her brows curiously.

URSULAS LAIR

Y/N cautiously swam through the entrance of a dark and mysterious cave. She slightly jumped as several scary creatures jumped at her and swam faster. Sebastian and Flounder not too far behind her, close enough to keep an eye on her but far enough that the mermaid wasn't aware of their presence.

"Hello there child," said a mysterious voice as Y/N felt herself being grabbed by two eels and dragged forward.

"Who are you?" Y/N tilted her head at the purple skinned woman with large tentacles and spiky white hair.

"You dont remember your dear, Aunt Ursula," she gasped in mock offense.

"The sea witch," Y/N inquired, "I've heard stories about you"

PLAY POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS FOR BEST EXPERIENCE

"I admit that in the past I've been a nasty," The witch sang as she swam around the cavern,"they weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch"

"But you'll find that nowadays,I've mended all my ways," Ursala vocalized as she sat near a cauldron, "Repented, seen the light, and made a switch," the witch claimed,"True, yes" The mermaid watched carefully as the witch swam around her.

"And I fortunately know a little magic," she boasted, "It's a talent that I always have possessed"

"And dear lady, please don't laugh," she commented as she noticed Y/N's expression."I use it on behalf," she paused for the purpose of suspense before she continued, "Of the miserable, lonely, and depressed, pathetic"

"Poor unfortunate souls," she exclaimed as she swam around the cavern, "In pain, in need,"

"This one longing to be thinner ,that one wants to get the girl," she told stories of her past 'clients'.

"And do I help them?" she asked rhetorically and answered her own question, "Yes, indeed" "Those poor unfortunate souls, so sad,so true" the witch scoffed,"They come flocking to my cauldron,crying, 'Spells, Ursula, please!'"

"And I help them," she remarked, "Yes, I do"

"Now, it's happened once or twice,someone couldn't pay the price," the witch warned,"And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals" Y/N widened her eyes in shock which amused the sea witch.

"Yes, I've had the odd complaint," she admitted,"But on the whole, I've been a saint"
"To those poor unfortunate souls," she declared.

"So here's the deal", the witch announced,"I'll whip up a little potion to make you human for three days"

"Of course you wouldn't have those precious mermaid gifts of yours," the witch snarled, "that just wouldn't be fair now would it?"

"Got that? Three days," Ursala declared"

"Before the sun sets on the third day," she formulated, "you and Princey must share a kiss"

"And not just any kiss," she enunciated, "the kiss of true love"

"If you do, you will remain human permanently," she affirmed the mermaid,"But if you don't, you'll turn back into a mermaid"

"And you belong to me," the with declared"We got a deal?"

"Dont do it child," Sebastian whispered at a volume only him and the guppy could hear.

"I don't know," Y/N blurted considering the consequences.

"Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?"the witch asked rhetorically in an attempt to tempt the mermaid.

"No, this is wrong," Y/N declared as she began to swim away,"I can't do this,"

"Fine, then! Forget about the world above," Ursula scoffed as the mermaid stopped in her tracks,"Go back home to daddy, and never leave again!"

"Come on, you poor unfortunate soul," she encouraged, "Go ahead"

"Make your choice," the witch scoffed impatiently, "I'm a very busy woman and I haven't got all day"

"It won't cost much, " she remarked, "Just your voice,"

Y/N softly clutched her throat and considered

"You poor unfortunate soul," the witch cooed in mock sympathy as she swam around the mermaid "It's sad but true"

"If you want to cross the bridge, my sweet," she vocalized, "You've got the pay the toll,"
"Pluck a scale from off your tail," the witch declared, "A drop of blood inside the bowl"

"Flotsam, Jetsam, now I've got her, boys", the witch looked at her two eel sidekicks knowing that the mermaid was falling into her trap.

Sebastian and Flounder watched from afar in horror hoping that the mermaid wouldn't reconsider.

"The boss is on a roll," the sea witch exclaimed,"This poor unfortunate soul"

"Okay, I'll do it," the mermaid agreed as she swam closer to the witch and plucked a scale off her tail and handed it to her.

"What did you just do, child," Sebastian asked wide eyed mouth open in shock and horror.

The witch quickly accepted the scale and threw it into the bowl before the mermaid had the chance to back out

"Beluga sevruga,Come winds of the Caspian Sea," the witch recited as she hovered her hands over the cauldron.

"Amnesia glaucitis,Et max laryngitis," she continued and the cavern soon became filled with purple fog.

"La voce to me,now, sing," the mermaid was now surrounded by purple smoke and being pulled closer and closer to the cauldron.

"Ah, ah,"she sang as the smoke found its way around her neck and she looked around slightly horrified but found herself not being able to move completely.

"Keep singing!," exclaimed Ursula as she continued to move her hands over the cauldron.

"Ah, ah, ah," the mermaid sang until suddenly she couldn't anymore she gently gripped her neck and looked around mouth ajar as she gained legs.

"Yes," the sea witch applauded herself and sat back and watched in amusement asthe mermaid struggle to swim to the surface, "Get along now"

"Now its only a matter of time boys," the witch declared confidently towards her eels and lay back calmly on a rock and impaled a shrimp with her long fingernails and put it into her mouth crunching down obnoxiously , "until shes mine"