5.)Kiss the Girl

OUTSIDE THE PALACE

Y/N and Eric were coming down the stairs of the palace trying to sneak and get a carriage but they were quickly seen. 

"What are you doing out here," asked Grismby as he looked around for the queen,"your mother doesn't want you out here until you're feeling better."

"We were just going to take a carriage out to the villiage, if thats alright," responded the Prince. Y/N looked back and forth between Eric and Grimsby until Grimsby finally gave in.

"Well," he bargained," I suppose we could spare a carriage"

"Thank you," the Prince called out as him and Y/N ran off.

IN THE CARRIAGE

The prince had control of the reigns while Y/N watched his hands  attentively and carefully with furrowed brows. 

"Would you like to give it a try?" he slowed down the horse and offered her the reigns. She eagerly took them and gave them a shake up and down causing  the horse to take off which made her to smile. The prince, unexpecting of the change of speed, had fell back into his seat and laughed. He quickly sat up when he noticed that they were headed towards a few willagers.

"Watch out!" he called out to them as they hurridly moved out of the way,"sorry about that." He leaned back and laughed at the girl's fast paced driving. 

She suddenly jerked the reign to the right causing the horse to turn off path and they saw a herd of sheep.  The prince quickly took control of the reigns and stopped the horse.

"You look like you could use a hand," Eric commented as he got down and began to help put the sheep back safely. He looked back up and began to get back in the carriage when he noticed that Y/N was gone. He looked around frantically trying to find her.

THE VILLAGE FESTIVAL

Y/N was walking around eyeing the various merchant tabeles when she heard a voice call out to her," Hey you," he exclaimed and the girl looked at him as he bashed a coconut,

"Fresh coconut," he offered but he watched as the girl quickly walked off. "You don't want it," he asked confused but the girl was already long gone.

Y/N found herself being offered various different foods and souvenirs, she walked up to a lady who was giving out samples. The lady handed her a bowl and Y/N began to walk away,"hold on," the woman called out to her and Y/N turned around to look at her. "You'll need this," she stated as she handed Y/N a fork. 

Y/N smiled and used the utensil on her hair causing everyone around her to stare at her slightly horrified. She noticed their looks and put back down the fork and the bowl on the lady's table. As she walked away a lady offered her a flower. Y/N took the flower, shrugged, and then ate it.

She was soon noticed by Eric who took a breath of relief when he saw her. He walked up to the merchant table that she was at. Y/N was currently at the table of a man who was trying to figure out the perfect hat for her. He would put a hat on Y/N's head and she would take it off and put it on Eric, the man would take the hat off of Eric and put it back on it's stand, Y/N then took the man's hat and put it on Eric.

Her attention was suddenly caught by music and she grabbed Eric's arm and dragged him to the sound. Y/N began to dance cheerfully to the music and all the children watched her happily and a few joined her. Eric watched her with admiration as she danced with the kids.