Chapter 3

Burial mounds

" a yuan since now that you are my official son i have a surprise for you,a Ning you also come here "

" gongzi a Ning?"

"Mn, since you are like my little brother you can call me xian Gege"

"Okay xian Gege"

They both came towards me

" what is the surprise?" Both asked

" well a yuan  is going to be a big brother while a Ning is going to be a uncle"

" W-what?"

" wait does that mean xian Gege is pregnant, who is the father?" Wen Ning asked

" I am , hanguangjun is the father"

Then someone came in from outside 

" baba someone is outside"

" but baba didn't hanguangjun betray you"

" what I am a a die ?"

" h-hanguangjun" wen Ning  and shizhui said 

" shizhui if your baba officially adopted you then aren't i your a die"

" you are and you were , but didn't you betray baba"

" I never did I knew he won't ever do this and that why I left cultivation world with your baba"

" Wei ying you were pregnant, why wasn't I known with this"

" I-I thought when my names gets cleared then I will tell you as a surprise.but my name just got messier than before it's ok tho, lan zhan how did you manage to leave cultivation world like you have your brother here didn't he stop you?"

FLASHBACK 

" xiongzhan,shufu can I talk with you two in private "

" yes"

" so what happened?"

" i know Wei ying  won't do that and I still believe  him ,someone is framing him "

" WANGJI how can you believe that troublemaker literally you were going to lose your life because of the man he called "shufu said

" no shufu , I sacrificed myself , I still love him"

" WANGJI if your going to love a troublemaker like him it will ruin gust lans reputation "

" I don't care shufu I can leave cultivation world for him"

" wangji then why did you ban him from cultivation world and cut his hair?"xichen said

" It was acting, I didn't want to ruin our reputation as this is my last thing for you "

"WANGJI then leave! But NO sect is going to accept you"xichen said

" i DONT want acceptance ,I am leaving cultivation world I only need wei ying my love"

" leave the cultivation world I won't stop you from doing it " xichen said

" my last thing, I need to tell you DONT BELIEVE MENG YAO or You'll only get yourself in trouble "

"LEAVE THEN we have cut our ties with you" shufu said

" OK, thank for growing me until now " I bowed and left

PRESENT 

" you did that for me"

"Mn"

" Wei ying now tell me is the baby fine, I heard they whipped you and you were kept in dungeon"