Chapter 4

After a journey of 2 days they had no luck finding yuandao, since the ring was showing to go to a small village until they  finally came across a village the ring stopped pointing 

They saw a old lady who was a know it all of the village 

" Hello miss,I am looking for yuandao since this town is known to be closest yuandao as I see"

" Ahh yuandao,yes yuandao is here it's really close however we haven't usually seen this yuandao,but the sect of yuandao usually comes here, Oh look behind you there you can ask about them since they are the disciples "

"Ok thank you miss"

" HAHA no problem everyone asks me as I am the know it all"

Wei ying ,lan zhan,wen Ning,shizhui and jingyi went towards the disciples

" Hello I am wei ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian,I was told by my mother if I ever needed help or was in trouble I could come here"

" WHAT? Your surname is w-Wei! If you are really a member of wei family do u have maybe a ring since they are important "

" ahh yes I am the son of cangse sanren and Wei Changze , and yes I have a ring my mother gave me "

Wei ying shows the ring 

" WOW! Young master wei, you do have the ring ,I am really appreciated to meet you young master wei"

Everyone was shocked hearing the disciples say" young master"

" what do you mean "young master", i am no such thing "

" come  young master wei let me tell how to go to yuandao I will accompany you"

" um ok thanks"

" no problem young master wei, here tap your ring and a portal will open like this

"WHAT? WOW" everyone was suprised 

                    (The portal)

Everyone entered it , then the saw a beautiful city way  more prettier than yunmeng or even gusu