Chapter 9

In yuandao 

" Mei Mei would you want to go to the cultivation world with me" wei ying said

" what? Why the hell didn't they banish you" wei lin said 

" they did but I have to travel to qinghe  to clear the corpses and I am scared going alone that why I want to take Qing jie and wen Ning with me too"

" why not take your husband? Why are you taking jie and Ning gege"

" well I handed lan zhan my duties to do since I am going to qinghe and I am taking jiejie and wen Ning because wen Ning is like a support to me and if I get injured Qing jie will help me"

" ahh ok I understand I will go with you, be grateful you have such a great helpful MeiMei , but you could have gone with uncle yang  he is more great in demonic cultivation than I am and he forged the yin hufu"

" hahaha ok thank you my great meimei, well uncle yang will also help me if you don't know he is right now busy but will come later "

" what is he busy with?"

" he is giving nei huaisang a ring so that he can visit yuandao anytime with zizhen, since we have to discuss the plan"

" ok let's go then"

They met with the wen siblings and started thier journey to qinghe, it started becoming late so they rested in a forest near qinghe because they can't let anyone see thier face they has made a small fire and found wood to sit on 

" Qing jie and Wei lin sit here,  don't go anywhere ,if any fierce corpse is here call me fast or call wen Ning fast if any sect cultivator is then also call us "

" yea ok now go,go, we understand a ying you are worried but don't take to much stress it can effect the babies health , since the birth of babies are only 1-2 months later" 

" okay Qing jie bye then, wait wei lin you know how to cultivate since you know help your Qing jie"

" yes I do know, I will help her now can you please go it's really cold collect more  wood the fire is still small"

Wei ying and wen Ning left to collect wood while wen Qing and Wei lin is sitting waiting for thier brothers to come 

" Qing jie it's my first Time here , can I please go  and see the woods I promise I will stay near here only so I can come right back here"

" hmm... no"

" please,please Qing jie I really want to see"

"  go then, stay near here only don't get lost, don't hurt yourself,don't ask help from anyone who is in a sect , don't tell anyone your sect name "

" ok thank you Qing love you!"

" hahaha don't flatter me now go or I will stop you come back before a xian comes cuz he will be worried if your alone "

 With Wei linqing

" yess Qing jie is the best she let me go now let's explore "

After a while 

"Ouch,ahhh it hurts how can I fall at such a stupid Time how will I go back there I can't even stand up ouch"

" ummm who there ? Show yourself " a not so familiar voice said

" hello I am wei  linqing  courtesy name wei lin "

" oh are you fine? You look like you your in pain?" A man said 

" I am not , I am in pain, I fell"

When I looked up I saw a family of three people a lady, a man, a child