Chapter 7

At yuandao

"Ayyy! Don't tell you forgot about me already?" A familiar voice said

" s-senior wei " 

"Wei xiong "

" yaaa how can you zizhen  you forget about us too "

" shizhui,jingyi" they all hugged each other 

" well  ,young master wei now you stupid mastermind "

" you knew?, what? Young master"

" I will be sect leader after a while "

" what? Young master wei then, are you fine? I am really sorry ,I didn't mean it to happen sorry , my plan backfired on you , you said I should take my ground I did that, but are you still my friend after I what I have done to you? Young master wei you were only my best friend who loved me at my true self"

" it's ok , and yes stupid we are best friends ,we will kill meng Yao somehow, anyway my little duckling how are you huaisang son?"

" senior wei, I was kicked out of my clan for protecting you, I talked back to my a die but I am glad I did now I got a lovely , totally not greedy, and a intelligent a die these clans aren't righteous at all "

" oh ,sorry zizhen , but we'll that true nei huaisang is totally intelligent he fooled many people, and I agree with you "

" no it's ok no need to say sorry it was my decision "

" wei ying what going on here?"

" lan zhan ,nei huaisang is here"

" second master lan didn't you betray him?"

"I didn't I acted I cut all ties with my sect , how can a husband betray his lover and children?"

Wei ying blushed hearing those words 

" YESS! Congratulations I always wanted you to be with second master lan that why I created the name wangxian"

" wow you and wangji think a like both of you love the name wangxian "

"Hahaha, I am so thankful taking help from you"

" no problem this help is just repaying you, you believe in me and made a plan to bring me back to kill the meng Yao who indirectly killed my shijie and wen Ning, Qing jie , and made me have a second chance with lan zhan and also my uncle is repaying you for the damage he caused you"

" WAIT why did I just notice your in someone else body not mo xuanyu?"

" you stupid zizhen  how can you notice this just now he is in his original body doesn't baba look more cooler now?" jingyi said

" really he looks so cool and What!? Baba?" Zizhen said

" yes he adopted me with shizhui and we are getting siblings can you believe that?"

"What?  how ? Aren't you both males?" Nei huaisang said 

" I accidentally used a pregnancy talisman on me"

" hahahahaha!" Everyone laughed

" but how you got your old body back?" Sect leader nei said

" my grandmother is baoshan sanren she made me get my original body , wen Qing is back, wen Ning is human again,my uncle's were dead now are fine "

" WOW! She is an immortal right so cool oh my I want to see ghost general now he may look handsome than before !" Zizhen said

"  anyway she said she bring more people alive as a gift for me but I actually don't have any idea who?"