Chapter 11

2 days later

" a ying come here , come look at the surprise I gave you " cangse said

" coming , you all can come " every one followed him

" see inside that room there are two people and they a are perfect addition to the plan and our family "

" really who ? Who?" Wei ying said like a kid

" well they both are alive from death one is Jin zixuan and the other is jiang yanli"

" what? Them! A niang thank you! I love you!" Wie ying said crying 

" aww my baby don't cry, you know you don't look good when you cry ask from your lan er gege he also agrees right?" Cangse said 

" Mn"

" but a niang right now I can't nor do I have the will to meet them"

" it's ok right now stay here and send someone else to meet them since they are looking pretty Confused "

" Mn ok I will do that !"

" right now if you aren't well go play with the twins or your husband it's make you feel better "

" no it's ok I will see them right now from outside " wei ying said with tears

" I will be going then! I have duties to do!"

After that cangse sanren left

In the room with yanli and Jin zixuan 

" a li do you have a idea of where we are ? Last thing I remember I died"

" a xuan me too last thing I remember I died"

" You what? You died? When?"

" after ten days of your death"

" I can't believe, but right now where are we? What time is it? We are back alive again.

" Mn I think so!"

Outside of the room

" hmm who will go? Maybe uncle xingchen you go!?"

" I am not , they don't know me "

" oh ok? Then you uncle yang or linqing?"

" no ,not at all they will be scared I was a murder when they were alive"

I ain't going either they don't know me like they have saw me like ever"

" ok i understand! Then you go huaisang "

" no it would look wierd "

" but aren't you the mastermind you should. Well then i can't send juniors or lan zhan  how about wen Ning "

" xian Gege they won't like it I was the death of master jin "

" right! But you weren't you were controlled so I know who can go ! Qing jie you go you are perfectly fine you never did something to harm them or be scared of you "

" that's true, ok I will go, ok a ying, but when I call you will come inside ok?"

" ok jie I will"

Wen Qing went inside the room 

" oh a xuan look someone is entering "

" yea "

" hello master jin and lady jiang I am wen Qing , you might have tons of questions so I can answer to a extent "

" thanks wen guniang we appreciate it, but did you bought is here?"

" lady wen didn't you died? " yanli asked