Chapter Three - Home

Hope you enjoy chapter three!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: Gio and Luca were just leaving the police station

Giovanni POV

He was so small. As he slept softly against the car door, I watched his face relax and his features soften. He was so tense, so on edge all of the time.

What had he gone through?

1 hour later

Soon we arrived at the airport, and Charlie parked the car on the private runway where our jet was parked. I wasn't going to wake up Luca, so I slowly took his backpack from him and put it on my own back. As subtly as possible, I unbuckled his seatbelt and grabbed him under the armpits and settled him in my arms.

He stirred a bit, whimpering in my arms, but I shushed him and rubbed his back a bit, and he was out again. He was so light. I made my way onto the jet and settled in one of the larger seats, deciding to leave Luca straddling my lap instead of putting him on one of his own seats.

Once I decided we were both comfortable, I slept as well.

9 hours later

Once we arrived back in Italy, Luca was still asleep so I lifted him up again and exited the plane. I walked down onto the jetway and towards the matte black Range Rover parked close by.

Charlie opened the door for us, and I sat down in the car. In the process, Luca got a bit jostled, and suddenly he was awake and whimpering, pushing himself as far into the car as possible, tears filling his eyes.

"Hey hey, va bene, va bene piccolo fagiolo. Calmati e respirarte." (It's okay, it's okay little bean. Calm down and breathe). He continued breathing heavily, eyes wide and tears dripping down his face.

"Is it okay if I hug you?" I asked, scooting closer to him. He nodded slightly, and I wrapped him in my arms, rubbing his back gently. "Shh, shh, respirarte fagiolo." (breathe, bean) I whispered until his breathing evened out and he pulled himself up.

"Are you okay buddy?" I asked, tilting his chin up gently so I could see his eyes. He nodded slowly, and I released his chin.

"Do you want to hear about your other brothers, bean?" I asked and he nodded his head, suddenly looking intrigued.

"Alright well Mass is the oldest, he's 29 and he's very serious. But he is very nice too. I'm the second oldest, and I am a doctor. Marc is the third oldest, and he is 22. He really likes art and he has his own tattoo shop. Alonzo and Alessio are twins, they're both 18. Alonzo really likes boxing and cars, while Alessio is very funny and loves all sports."

He nodded his head, smiling softly. Suddenly, the car stopped. We had arrived.

Luca POV

Charlie comes over and opens my door, and I grab my bag and step out gingerly. The house is huge. Huge. I've never seen anything like it. Wow. I didn't know they were this rich.

"It's pretty cool, isn't it?" Gio asks, startling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." I whispered, admiring the property. "Ready to meet your other brothers?" He asks, and my heart jumps. But I nod my head anyway. Sir always said you never disobey your superiors.

He leads me up the front path and in the front door into the foyer. "BOYS? WE'RE HOME!" He shouts and I flinch. He doesn't seem to notice. I hear the thundering of footsteps, and quickly dig my nails into my palms to relive my nervousness.