Chapter Twenty - Silas

Hello again! So proud of myself for updating tonight🥳Idc what anyone says, a win is a win lol

Hello again! So proud of myself for updating tonight🥳Idc what anyone says, a win is a win lol. Hope everyone is doing okay, and remember feel free to reach out any time I'd love to chat! (also peep the new character😁)

Also TW again for ableist slurs :(

Recap: Luca was beat up at school

Luca POV

It was not just one time.

In fact, the bullying had been getting progressively worse over the past couple weeks, and I was constantly hiding bruises and other various wounds from my brothers and friends. Harry and his goons had ensured to never beat me up again in front of other people, so as far as Zayne knew, it never happened again.

I had also become much more anxious recently, especially at school, as I was constantly in fear of being jumped by the older boys. I had somewhat reverted to flinching at any sudden movement, and I was worried my brothers were picking up on it.

Marco POV

Something's fucking wrong with Luca.

He was doing fine, doing great actually, until a week or so ago. Recently, he's been super jumpy and none of us can figure out why. Nothing seems physically wrong, at least from what I can tell, and he hasn't talked about being worried to any of us...

Luca POV

I headed out the front doors of the school after my routine post-school beating. I had begun to tell my brothers I was visiting Ms. Tina right after school to tell her about my day, and they believed me.

I breathed in a sharp breath when my ribs ached, still feeling the pain from when Harry's new Air Forces had kicked me. My stomach was back to looking like a galaxy, with bruises all over it. Some were close to being healed, but everytime they got close, they were hit so hard again that it didn't make a difference.

Their insults had also gotten worse, too. They had begun to call me insults, like "retard" and "slow" and "sped" (a derogatory term for someone who participates in Special Education). I tried my best not to let their words affect me, but when I heard them every day, sometimes even multiple times per day, it became pretty hard.