Y/N's backstory

POV 3 = from 3 sight

POV 3 :

A girl was siting in the floor with fear in her eyes as she watched her sibling being beated up. Her parents didn't gave her or her sibling's name. They only gave one of the kids a name , she even had nice clothes while others had only one kimono that they had to use it for ever .
She could go and take a shower while other of the rest couldn't.
They were suffering from being abused everday while this 'lucky' kid was laughing at them .

The girl's POV :

I was like always being abused . My 'dad' threw me out of house and now I was laying on the floor outside . My hair were all messy and a little blood came out of my mouth . ' I'm hungry ... I want to drink ... I want to take a shower ... It hurts ... I want to feel happy ...' this were my thoughts at this moment. Until I heard a 'zing' and I never knew what emotions were again.
Not even my own ' parents' sold me because I was useless . I was walking quit before I heard a voice come from behind me.

"Uhm excuse me sir. May I talk to you?"
We looked behind us , only to met two girls 'beautiful' as I watched with no emotions in my eyes . The girl looked like a butterfly because of her haori that aren't many of people wearing now . She had beautiful long black hair with beautiful bright purple eyes . She even had two butterflies pins on her two sids of her hair . Behind her stayed a girl a little shorter and had a little annoyed look . Her hair looked more shorted from other mabye her hair were not so long but she had a butterfly pin too . The short girl had dark purple eyes that looked beautiful too . "Why does she has a rope around her stomach? Is this girl some kind of criminal or something?" asked the bright purple girl . "No" said the man who schould sell me with kind of annoyed sight in his eyes . The older girl the sat in the same height as me and spoke : " Hello there! My name is [OS/N1] Kocho! What is your name little one?" she asked me as I watched at her with no emotions . The man next to me answer her quistion with an annoyed tone " She doesn't has a name! Her parents never gave her one!" The long haired looked suprised by this and had pity look in her eyes .

(like that and this and she will look like this with butterfly pins , and those pictures are not my there are from picsart)The man wanted to touch her but the short haired girl slapped his hand away

The man wanted to touch her but the short haired girl slapped his hand away. "Don't touch my sister , please" said she. The older girl was looking at me with pity and sad look because I looked at her with no emotions . " If you want to talk to her then buy her!" said the man. The younger girl looked at us both and took something from her jacket pocket with closed eyes. She then opened her eyes again and throw so many money at him . She then took the rope away from him . And we started running somewhere "Hey give her back " said the man . " Take the money before someone will take them away!" said the one who buyed me " Are you sure this is fine?" "of course this is fine!" I was just looking at them with light in the eyes.

Later I was getting a shower by the beautiful younger butterfly girl named OS/N2 , she was washing my hair.

POV 3