Chapter 1 = New friends?

Author Note : You're one year older than aqua because we all who watched 'oshi no ko' anime knows that he likes a little older girl then him

It means you met him when you there 5 years old and he was only 4 years old and you there 4 years old when the 'Butterfly sisters' adopted you

There will be some demon slayer character reasons : 1. Friendship 2. Lovers like OS/N1 x her lover OS/N2 x her lover S/N x her lover

I changed my mind . You will start faking your smile when you will go to the school there the popular kids are .

~

POV 3 :

It's been a year since Y/N started acting in media . Her and her sisters became more popular .

The Butterfly girls there even more popular because they became models not that long ago . Y/N just joined because she didn't want to be alone again .

One day her oldest sister had to go somewhere and asked if Y/N wants to go too . Y/N used her coin for decing to stay or to go .

The coin landed on the head and it means for her that she wold go . She nodded her head at her OS/N1 . She just smiled like always and took Y/N hand gently for them to go .

< then they arrived in that statium>

They there walking now in the statium in hands because OS/N1 didn't want her to get lost .

A moment later they saw the director coming . He gave the sisters so many roles to play in the films . OS/N1 sat down to Y/N . " Y/N can you wait for me a little ? I have to talk with the director for a little okay ? You can walk around and mabye meet someone ." OS/N1 said to Y/N so she wouldn't worry about her so much . Y/N only nodded her head and started walking a way .

< a little later >

Y/N  POV :

I'am now standing in close to a door . There I heard three voices . Two were girls and one boy . I opened the door and saw kana who is talking with other two . Once they all saw me they stopped and looked at me . I looked at them with the same eyes as always . I looked at Kana because she was the only one who I know , we sometimes act together .

I walked over to Kana and stand beside her . The two childern looked at me with 'awe' and I looked at them . I think they are twins because they look really alot alike , only differenc is that the girl has pink or ruby eyes and the other has blue like aquamarine ( like water?) eyes . They both had star in one of they side , one had on the left and the other on the right . I saw the boy looking at me with a little pink cheeks . The girl came to me and started talking with me " Are you Y/N???!! I saw you in many movies , oh I'am your big fan!! Oh and my name is Ruby and that boy over there is my twin brother his name is Aquamarine or just Aqua!" I look at her then at her twin brother Aqua . Then I took my coin for help because I didn't know what to do . Schould I greet her back or schould I just say nothing . The coin landed on the head and it means for me to speak with her . " Hello Ruby it's nice to meet you " said to her .

"OMG!!! You're even cuter in reality!!" she said and I looked at her confused .

Kana saw my confused face that mabye said ' Help ' . " Okay , me and Y/N have to go we have so much work to do now . Bye ! " said Kana to the twins and took my hand and started leaving . I looked at the twins for the last time for now and saw that Ruby was sad that I was leaving and Aqua had still his pink cheeks but looked a little sad too . I didn't mind that and left with Kana that room .

POV 3 :
< inside that (change) room>

" Kana is really bad , why did she do that? I just wanted to became friends with her ! She is so cute ! " Ruby said and turned to her twin brother who was loking at the door there those two girls just left.