1 fact about Oshi No Ko & Demon slayer

1 fact about Oshi No Ko & Demon slayer that I somehow don't understand.

Oshi No Ko:

- I think Ruby and Aqua are 14 years old I will tell you why if tou don't know.

Like Ai gave birth to them at 16 and dead at 20 . It means that Ruby and Aqua there only 4 years old.

In eps.2 Ruby said : I have 2 secrets that I can't tell. 1 that Ai Hoshino my mother is that got killed by a crazy fan 10 years ago."

4 + 10 = 14 . If you don't trust me then watch that eps. again please:)))

So how old do you all want Y/N to be 15 or 16 or the same age as Aqua so 14 years old.

Demon sĺayer:

- We all know that Shinobu Kocho is 18 right?
And that Kanao Tsuyuri (idon't know how it writes) right?

So it means Shinobu is only 2 years older than Kanao.

If Shinobu was 14 years old when they met Kanao it means Kanao was 12 years old or if shinobu was 12 years old then Kanao was 10 years old because it doesn't make any sence if Kanao was 12 years old because she looks like 8 years old in her backstory part.

Next chapter is about the eps.3 because in eps.2 nothing from were we left on.

And please decide if you want Y/N to be in B-Komachi group or in your own Demon slayer group (with your friends)
because in next chapter she will decide if she will join them or will she be with her friends.