Chapter 4 = Dating Reality Show

Ruby POV :

'Glossy , well - maintained hair .
A face that hasn't lost her innocence.
A lovable and alitte airhead personality.'
I thought as I was watching Kana , behind a wall so she wouldn't notice me .

" You're right ..... Speaking as a true idol-fan for a long time ! Can say that someone as her will be populated !" I whispered - yelled so no one except my brother would hear me .

" I don't like that much what you said right now " I hear Aqua say as I turned to look at him .

" But if you think so then let it be . Why not invited her?" he asked me .

" Uhh . We can of course but you know it yourself that me and Loli - Senpai aren't in good realityship" I told him .

" Is that so? " he said or asked me.
" What ?! Can't you see that see doesn't like me ?"

" Maybe you schould stop pranking her with this soda in fornt of her . Okay I'll write her but try talk to her . But if you can't be in good terms with her we will forget about this idea" he told me as he was writing .

I then remembered about Y/N !

" Oh! Don't forget about Y/N ! Send her a message as well!" I told him and he looked at me and nodded.

" But don't you have her own phone number? " he asked me and I just shoke my head .

" I don't . It's because she doesn't have time . Even if we are in the same class I just forget to ask her for number" after I told him that he just nodded again .

<<with Kana>>

Kana Pov:

I read the comments about the show not that long ago and was happy that they weren't talking bad things about me .

Then the next comment was about Aqau and I couldn't help but blush as I remebered how he played .

Then I heard a <bing> coming from my phone and that means that someone wrote me.

I looked at my phone and saw that this was Aqua!

And the message that he send me was : " Can you make some time after school?"

I was shocked because of this and started to blush again .

' What does this mean? Why did he ask me ? Wants to talk something importaned with me , alone? ' I thought as I was heanding toward the bathroom.

I was brushing my hair in the bathroom still thinking about what did he wann talk to me .

' Don't tell me he wants to confes . What schould I do ? '

After sometime I was done and walked toward the place he wanted to meet me.

" I'm sorry if - " I got cut off by the voice of Ruby .
" How long schould we wait? You're late ! " she said with her annoyed voice.

" What ? You could have waited more . " I told her while being annoyed already.

" Why is your sister here to? " I asked Aqua .

" Because , Ruby wanted to talk to you " he told me .

I sighed sadly .

" I didn't have to be so nervous " I said quitly .

" So ? What's the question ? I'm busy but I'm going to give you 20 seconds to ask me" I told her as I was sitting and looking at my phone .

POV 3 :

" And who is mean here " Ruby said quit so she wouldn't hear her. And then turned toward Aqua .

" Oni - Chan (brother) if I ask her now it will mean that I think that she is cute enough to be an idol right ? It tricks me off , I don't want that ! " Ruby told Aqua.