Chapter 3 = Actors

In the acting house 

POV 3 :

" We will continue our acting!" someone said .
"All cameras are ready!"
" The lights are ready too!"
" The microphone are ready too!" everyone who works there said as they wanted to start the acting again.

" Scene 6 - 51 - 1" the one who waits for the signal to start said.
" Camera start!" said a man who has brown hair and eyes.

The one who has waited for the signal clapped it and went of so he was not in the way .

As he walked away there we see Kana standing all ready for the act.

Kana's POV:

The sound of the clappersboard is echoing all over the room. The cameras are starting to turn on .

I can feel the thick air filling the space. It's like a year's worth of time has been squeezed into this very moment.
It feels so heavy .
That long period of time inquiring what life is.

-flashback-

Hello my name is Kana Arime , when I was little they all called me a genius and frawed over me.

" You were showed in the TV!" a girl from Kana's class said.
"You are so cool Kana!" The other one said.
"Thank you!" I said as I felt because of the complements good.

-golden memories of Kana Arima-

But now I don't know if it was because of my talent , crying from watchers or from not working hard but soon or later everyone will lose there popularity.

In the Internet I'm already in the past.

You could say that my career was pretty much over when I was in grade school.

-end of flashback-

But I managed to stay in this industry and now , I've finally got a chance to play the lead role .

I want to make this a good show no matter what it takes .

I'm so desperate that I would even clutch at straws and beauty !

straws =Aqua          beauty=Y/N

I know everything , I know that this series will be awful .

Act without alittle talent first 4 episodes have already been released . Most of  viewers were disapointed they even labeled the show as a flop.

But even so it's not to late . This is the most important scene in the manga .

Where the hero mets the stalker a girl who doesn't know what love means , is protected by someone for the first time and she cried for happienes.

I love this part so much that have always re-read this part and I always cried in this part.

If I could sychronize with my fellow actor's here , make so it would be better , when everything will work.

" Leave me alone! Stop following me!"I screamed at him and Y/N followed me after because her role here was to always be on my side.
" Yeah leave her alone! Don't you see you are getting on her nerves?" she said to to him surprising me because behind the cameras she has never done this before.

" And now you are like always " said the boy not even amazed .

Play with him.

"But-"I tried again.
"I won't leave you !" he said with bord face.
Y/N put her hand on my schoulder as if saying 'I can feel you'

It's unreal!!! He is not even hiding his weaknesses !

And why is the director okay with this?
This scene was supposed to be tense , scary and dramact.