My attitude

Later that day things settled down a bit, we were now all inside. Ghost and I were watching a horror movie and I was all cuddled up in his lap scared as shit while he was just eye glued to the screen.

Price knocked on the wall as we looked over, I paused the movie.

"Sorry to interrupt"—

"It's okay, what's up?"

"I need to speak to Ghost."

I looked up at Ghost as he looked down at me.

"Give me a minute." He kissed my head as he got up, Price looked back at me as they left the room.

I sat there for about 6 minutes waiting, Ghost finally came back but he didn't sit back down.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have to go for a bit."

"What? What do you mean??"

"Price has a task for me to do."

"At this very moment?"

"Yes."

"Okay, can I come with?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because Y/N."

"What are you doing?"

"I just have to take care of a couple of Hassan's men."

"Okay... I'm coming with." I stood up

"Damnit Y/N, you're not fucking coming."

I just stared at him with a blank face.

"Why the fuck not?!"

"Did you not hear a word I said?!"

"I did! I want to come!"

"No. Sit your ass down."

I pouted and sat down with my arms crossed.

"As much as I love you and you're cute for trying this is too dangerous for you."

"Dangerous for me?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, you heard me."

"Gotta be sexist."

Ghost squeezed my thighs and glared me in the eyes. I sighed.

"Fine."

"I love you." He kissed me

"I love you too." I continued pouting.

I watched him leave.

"Too dangerous for me, yeah okay yet you're going by yourself."

"I can still hear you!! I'll deal with your attitude when I'm back!" He shouted

Fuck. My soul drained from my body as I tipped over on my side and scrolled through Netflix.

It was boring without him here, I couldn't even find a single good show to watch. I would watch like 10 minutes of a single episode then switch the show itself over and over because nothing seemed good. I continuously checked the time over and over again until night time started rolling in, I gave up and went to my room. I started doing random things to occupy myself, after another hour or so I just started folding clothes on my bed. My door opened and finally Ghost was back home, I stood up and jumped into his arms.

"You took way too long!"

"I know, it was longer than I expected."

"How was it? Are you okay?"