Silent Cries

TW : mentions of r@pe.

go ahead & skip this page if it'll make you uncomfortable!

—————

The door opened and a tall man with a brand mark on his left arm came in. I held myself tight as he got closer to me.

"Just let me go, I'm fucking useless!"

"You're right, you are useless, but we'll make use out of you until you die."

"Huh?"

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up on my feet. He dragged me towards the door and out we went, but we stopped and he turned to looked at the room to the right.

"You see that?"

I squirmed, he jerked my head to look at the room.

"That's what will happen to you, but we have a new room just for you." He pulled me forward as we entered the bigger room I didn't see the skinny dude sleeping, it was quiet in fact. He took me into another room, he shoved me in as I stumbled forward. I looked in front of me and saw a small wooden table with a head lock and chains connected on to the floor. I turned around quickly, he had locked the door and looked at me.

"What..? No? You aren't"-

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the table, I started resisting and I dropped to the floor pulling away from him.

"LET ME GO!!"

"Get the hell up! Don't make this harder for us both!"

I bit down on his hand hard as he screamed and pulled back.

"You little"-

I ran around him towards the door, he tripped me by the ankle as I fell over, he grabbed my leg and dragged me backwards, I started kicking as I felt a large stinging pain go through my leg up to my whole body. I screamed in pain.

"I'll keep fucking zapping you with this if you don't stop!"

I saw him holding some rod looking device that he had electrocuted me with. He cuffed my right ankle as I pulled away, he grabbed me by the hair again as I tried biting him.

"If you don't fucking cut your shit out you're going to regret it!"

I winced as he held the rod in my face, He pulled me up by the arm as he bent my body over the table. He forced my arms and head through the head lock as he closed it, I felt the cold chain wrap around my left ankle now. I couldn't move at all.

"Why are you doing this.."

"To give your pathetic boyfriend a warning."

"You work for Hassan don't you, how low life could you possibly be!" I spat.

The sharp pain hit my back as I squealed.

"You might find it better to shut that pretty mouth of yours."

I dropped my head staring at the floor, I could hear him moving around behind me but I couldn't see. After a few minutes of him shuffling around he undressed my lower body. I couldn't do anything but stay put, a tear rolled down my face, he tore the back of my shirt and removed it entirely. He shoved himself inside of me as I started crying, it was painful and gross. After what felt like an hour of just the same thing, he eventually came inside of me. I was silent with my cries. A little while later I ended up back in the original room I was in, I curled up in the bed and cried all night long, was Ghost ever going to come for me... will he ever find me..? He promised to always keep me safe, but was this out of his control? I'm losing my goddamn mind. I'm trying to stay strong but I feel so weak and helpless.