Two

Dabria pov

As we pull up at their house, well mansion. We then park and get out.

"Hi, I'm you're step mom. It's nice having you here. Uh I just want to warn you my daughter she's not nice so if she's giving you a hard time you can tell me." Valerie says.

"Ok." I said.

"BOYS!" My father yells once where inside I keep my hands behind my back and my face emotionaless.

About 5 boys or 4 men and one little boy and a girl comes.

The girl looks like the pink fairy threw pink balms at her. She also looks plastic.

She gives me a digested look. Uh, blondes always seem to hate me.

( No offense to the actual blondes just remember this is a book )

I then look at the rest. The little boy looks sad I look at him and smile, he then smiles back. I then look at the rest as my face turns emotionaless again.

I see a teen about my age, he looks happy, excited.

Before my father can speak the boy that's like my age runs to me and hugs me as he lifts me off the ground.

My body then tensed. the boy that was hugging me puts me down.

"Sorry, I miss you." He says smiling.

"I'm so who are you?" I ask. He then looks at me as his eyes swell with tears.

"Fucking cops should showed me the DNA results." I muttered to myself.

"I - I'm you're twin." My twin says.

"I'm Aden." I added my eyes widen.

"What happened to mom?" The Don a.k.a my oldest brother ask my eyes then darken in anger.

Blood.

Guns.

Knife.

Stab.

Screaming.

"Nothing that is important to you." I said angery. Alexander then gets sad.

"If my mom left you, you're nothing to her. Do not say her name, do not even mention me to her." I said as my knuckles turn white.

"And if you do. The last thing you'll see, is me with a gun." I said I then look at the small boy and smile, he smiles back.

"Can you at least tell us why she left?" Aden says.

"Mhmm. She left because she said you're dangerous. She didn't want me to get in the business you people had. I'm assuming with the business you must be why." I said.

"Why's she gone." I whisper to myself.

She's gone because of them.

Yup. She's gone because of their stupid business.

Everyone their around probably dies. Their monster's.

Their not monsters. Don't listen to Evilyn listen to me Dabria.

How about you both shut up! Because of you two I was in the metal hospital. I won't end up their again. So shut the hell up!

She's mad. Don't get her angery, you know how it ends.

Oh please, the only reason she's still alive is because of me. She would died but I took over.

But she killed peo -