Seven

Dabria pov

It's Aden's and Sabrina birthday party today.

I get my clothes and guns and knifes, in my suit bag. I woke up early to get ready and leave. It currently 4. I got Sabrina and Aden something but I put them where the other presents are.

After my stuff are ready leave the mansion. I had my second in command get me.

"Heyy, Donna." Axel my second in command says.

"Axel don't call me that, call me by my name." I said. Axel is like my dad.
and he's my only friend. Yet again he's older than me.

"Fine." Axel says as I laugh.

"Take me to the castle. I have missions and stuff." I said, as Axel nods.

About 1 hour later we arrive. We live in the woods, it peace. No body dares to come here. So I like it this way.

I than get out of the car and get my suit case and go in the castle.

Once I'm in I go to my room and get my stuff together.

I get my phone where my family knows that I use and I get the battery out, and put the one in my draw. I than get my business one, and my other one I use that for safety.

I than lay down. Soon than I feel my eyes get havier. I don't fight it, I than let sleep consume me.

Aden pov

As I wake up I go to the living room. I feel happy and excited. I than see my family but not Dabria to which I frown at.

"Where's Dabria?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, go get her." Dad says. I than run up to Dabria room. As I open the door, I don't see her. I see some clothes on the floor and some makeup gonna as well as clothes and shoes.

I then run down to the living room. Everyone looks at me worried as I start to not breath.

She's gone. You're angery let it out.

No, no. She must've went somewhere and will come back.

No, she left. You saw, let it all out. It's not good to keep it all in.

Without thinking I get a chair closer to me and throw it. Everything I see I throw it.

"Aden stop." My step mom, Sofia says with fear.

I don',t I countine throwing things around.

"Aden?" I hear a small voice as I was about to throw the chair I stop. I look down and see Will scared. I carefully put the chair down.

"I'm sorry bud. I got a very  angry again." I said smiling.

"What happened. Where's sissy?" Will says.

I bend down to Will's height.

"Sorry bud. But she won't be celebrating her birthday. But she'll be back. She'll be back." I said with tears rolling down my cheek.

I than break down on the floor crying.

I wanted to spend my birthday with my twinny. That's the only thing good about my birthday, me and Dabria. Just us two, that's how it's supposed to be. Only us against the world.

I than feel small arms wrapped around me. I look up and see Will.

"Don't worry Aden. I'm sure she'll come back. She'll come, I know it. She'll come and I'll wait for her for you." Will says as he sits down looking at the door.

She'll come back.

Finally you say something positive, it's about time.

Shut up.