Thirteen

Dabria pov

As I wake up I start to get ready. Aden Oliver, and Sabrina and Azaeal, Hope are going to school. I'm staying home because I have to do some work.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Aden says scared.

"Sure." I said putting my laptop aside of me.

"If I was hiding something and I didn't tell you. Would you be mad?" Aden ask.

"Well it depends on what. Why, what did you do?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, I was asking. But you do know I'd never hurt you. We would never hurt you." Aden says as I smile.

"I know." I said.

They can't even hurt me if they do they would be the ones her.

That's my girl.

I think you mean our.

Yea, yea whatever.

"Well we will be leaving soon." Aden says as I nod.

"Don't miss me to much." Aden says as I look at him and nod.

"If you need anything just call me." Aden says backing away slowly as I nod.

"Ok bye." Aden says as I laugh he then leaves.

A few minutes later Salvatore comes in i close my laptop since I was going through my Mafia. Everyone is good so far, their is no problem so that's good. Even though people don't know who I am they still won't mess from my Mafia. It's funny though everyone thinks it's a man, well guess what it's freaking teenage girl your all scared of.

When I was the Mafia Ivy was always their to help me, she was my second in command and Axel was my third man in command. But when she died Axel took care place.

"Dabria!" I hear Salvatore shout I then snap back to reality.

"Yea? Sorry I zoned out." I said as Salvatore looks at me conserned I then put a fake smile on.

"Ok, we'll be leaving soon. If you need anything call me Lorenzo or Alexander." Salvatore says as I nod.

"Sofia will be going with my and your older brothers." Salvatore explains as I nod.

"Bye." Salvatore says I nod and wave bye. He than leaves.

As I hear the front door open then close. I get up and look out my window to see them all in the car then gone.

I then get my laptop and hack in the Hyras system. I then look and look, I freeze as I look at my name on the kill list.

They'll go after me when they find out in alive. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

This will only when one of us are dead.

And it will be him, I mean I'm still too beautiful to die.

/ / /

As I'm done checking my emails I then get a call.

"Hello?" I said as I answer and press it against my ear.

"Hello is this Babria Russo?" A man ask.

"Yes." I said coldly.

"You're brother Aden and Oliver got in a fight can you please come over to the school?" The man says I said yes I then end the call.

I then start to get my things, I get my water bottle and that has beer I'll probably be needing it. I get my phone and keys then I go to my car.

"Where you going?" Axel says as I leave my room.