Thirty - three

Dabria pov

As I wake up I look at the time.

'4:00.' I read, I then get ready for a shower.

After 20 minutes of shaving, washing and shampooing, and conditioning, I finally finished. I then get got and wrap a towel around me.

After changing I put my hair in a hight poineytail, I then brush my teeth.

After I'm done and everything, I then get my suit case and I get my medicines and stuff

I then wrap a few toys for Addie and Will. I got them both Tablets, Addie got some brackets so she can make, I also got her a makeup kit, smile and a few other stuff. I got Will a lot of small cars and a car track, I also got him a electronic car, and some dinosaurs and a few other stuff.

Once I'm done I carry all the stuff the the living room and out it down.

I then take my leave, Liam, Andrew, Ryder, Victor, Axel are coming a few of my other trusted men. I have other of my trusted men as well who are taking care of my family.

We get in the car and we wait till we arrive at the jet.

About one hour we arrive, me and my men go on the jet as my other men put our stuff in the jet.

I sit down by Axel.

"Do you think we can find him? Will he corporate with us?" Axel questions.

"Hopefully. Hopefully." I whispered as I close my eyes.

Aden pov

As me and my family are in the kitchen Addie and Will come in their eyes are red and puffy.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried, my family then looks at them concerned.

"Bri, isn't here. She left. She left, she said she wouldn't leave me." Addie says crying as she wipes her tears.

"What do you mean?" Azaeal ask.

They run and we follow them to the living room.

We look and I stop as I see presents and a note.

"I want Bri!" Addie says crying.

"It's ok Addie, come here." Will says as he hugs her.

Dad gets the note and reads it out loud.

'I'm sorry I had to leave, it's only for a week. Me, Victor, Axel, Andrew and Liam and a few of my other trusted men are with me for a very very important mission. I need you guys to listen to my men for your safety. We'll be back as soon as possible.

Addie and Will I got you gifts as a sorry for leaving, I hope you like them. I'll be back soon tho. I love you guys.

- Dabria.'

"What kind of mission?" I asked.

About ten men come towards us and so does about three woman.

"Hi, my name is Dean, our men will be outside guarded, you guys will not be able to go outside, you need something you yell us, you want something outside or something you tell us and we'll get it. Don't worry, Dabria is on a very very important mission, she should be back her in a week or few day." Dean says.