Sixteen

Dabria pov

As I get up from my bed, I start to change.

After changing I head to my bathroom, I to my skin care, brush my teeth and hair. After all that I go downstairs, to see everyone.

I then get my phone because of a notification.

Ryder: He's alive.

Me: 😲 how'd he survive?!

Ryder: Not sure, but I'm sure it's funny. I'll find out then tell u.

Me: 👍🏼

I then look up to see Hope smiling at me.

"So, what y'all doing today?" I ask.

"Not sure. Oh you own me and Oliver for ditching us." Aden says as I laugh.

"Dear brother, don't be suck a loser. It's ok to lose." I said I'm a Russian accent as their eyes wide.

"Wow, I love your accent." Hope says.

"Thank you." I said.

"No, really tho, what are you guys doing today. In so bored." I said.

Before Salvatore can start talking I run to my room as my hands shake.

I get the peace of paper and pencil that u wrote earlier to write about the system's.

Throwing up blood
- Rashing out anger
- Shaking hands

That's all I know I then quickly hide the paper.

My hands shake more, I then get the medicine and the pointy thing, forgot what's it's called. I ain't a doctor.

I then stick it in the bottle and pull it out and inject it in my neck.

Once I'm done I hide it and throw the injector away. Injector, I'll call it that.

I then go down smiling, as if nothing happened.

"Are you ok?" Sofia ask worried.

"Yes." I lie. I mean I only got 5, 6 months to live. But they don't need to know that.

"So, you guys got plans?" I ask, they do they're gonna have a meeting with Midnight, me. But I got to act as I know nothing.

"Sorry, princessa we have a meeting." Oliver says.

"It's ok." I said, they nod and they said their byes. I got to my room and change. I hide some knifes in my shoes as well.

After I'm done changing I open my window and check outside for guards

After I'm done changing I open my window and check outside for guards. I smile as I see none, I then jump out the window and run to woods. I make sure my mask is tight on my face so it won't fall.