Epilogue

~Third person POV~

"Okay, let's do this one last time. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider when I was twelve, and for the past two days, Miles Morales and I have been the one and only Spider-Man and Spider-Girl. You probably know the rest."

Walking down the sidewalk, hand in hand, (Y/n) and Miles talked about their days as the sun set by them. 

"Miles and I became official boyfriend and girlfriend. Miles started to like Visions Academy and we've saved a bunch of people."

Swinging by Visions Academy, Spider-Man did tricks for the civilians but got hit in the head with a drone, causing him to break his spider web and fall, Spider-Girl quickly jumped after him to make sure he was alright.

"He got hit by a drone."

Looking at the mural of his Uncle Aaron, (Y/n) pulled Miles in and gave him a kiss on the cheek, giddily telling him how proud she was of his work. 

"Miles and his dad were doing better."

(Y/n) sat at the dinner table with her mother, the two sharing their days and laughing together.

"Spent some more time with my mom."

Standing on a gargoyle with Miles, (Y/n) watched as he slapped a name tag sticker on it before sitting down. Sitting beside him, they pulled each other together as they watched the sunset side-by-side. 

"And if we feel as if nobody else understands what's going on besides the other, we think about our friends who do." 

Laying down beside each other, Miles put on his headphones and blasted some music as (Y/n) lay down beside him, listening to her own music as they enjoyed each other's presence. Playing 'sunflower' through his headphones, he looked down at the girl before pulling one headphone off of each of their ears. "You're my sunflower, you know what right?" Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked up at the boy. "Are you always this corny, or is it with just me around?" Shrugging, the boy smiled "Just you." 

Laughing, the two closed their eyes as an orange light blinded them. "Guys...Guys! You got a minute?" They both looked up at Gwen's voice with a smile, excited for their next adventure.