Part 2; Chapter 4- Miguel O'Hara

~Third Person POV~

Miles, Gwen, Hobie, Jess, and (Y/n) blew through the tunnels throughout the multiverse to the spider society. Two out of the four teenagers were very excited to see what it was like in a huge team. They landed in an elevator. Miles and (Y/n) quickly look off their masks.

Hobie took his mask off and looked at the kids. (Y/n)'s jaw dropped while Miles stared in awe. "How are you even cooler under your mask?" Miles asked.

"I was this cool the whole time." 

The two turned around and their eyes widened at the beautiful city in front of them. The grass was green, the skies were clear, and the buildings were a bright white, giving the city a spotless look. "Dang..." The two muttered in unison.

Gwen tapped them on the shoulder. "Hey, over here." She pointed towards the doors. The duo turned around as the large metal doors opened, the sun shining brightly in their faces. They stepped out of the elevator and looked around in complete awe. "Yo, this place is wild!" Miles exclaimed.

(Y/n) looked at all the different spider people chatting and going about their day. Miles put his arms over his head "This is unbelievable..." 

"I didn't know this many spider people existed!" (Y/n) added, watching a dog with a Spider-Man suit walk by. 

"This is the lobby." 

"Oh." The two said. 

"Welcome to...the spider society!" Gwen drew out with minor excitement. Even more spider people walked around the building, some upside down, some swinging by. The two walked in a circle, trying to process all these different people around them.

"It's a bit much, innit?" Hobie asked as he walked by. 

"What happened to that small elite strike team?" Miles questioned Gwen while they continued walking. "A lot of these are part-timers!" 

(Y/n) looked around and loudly gasped with excitement. She grabbed Miles's arm and shook him violently. "Miles, look! There's even a Lego Spider-Man here!" She watched the tiny figure swing by with Lego-looking webs. "He's so cute! I have one at home." She gushed. Hearing the girl, Spider-Man's Lego head looked at the two confused as he swings by. "Sorry!" She yelled, waving goodbye to him. 

Smiling at the girl's excitement, Miles pulled his girlfriend along as they walked side by side, admiring all of the people like them. Suddenly, the two started to glitch, sending the two to the floor as they groaned in pain. Gwen quickly rushed over to help her friends up. "Here!" Gwen's mentor tossed two blue bracelets to the teenagers. (Y/n) and Miles gasped with excitement as they looked at the accessories. "Our own watch!" Miles exclaimed. 

"It's a day pass."

"Aww..." They murmured in disappointment. 

"This just keeps you from--" They both glitch again. 

They quickly put the passes on. "Doing that." The woman continued as she walked. 

Following the three, Miles and (Y/n) noticed a group of Spider-Men jogging up to them with weapons in their chests. "Hey, Peter." Gwen greeted them. (Y/n) and Miles quickly turned sideways so they didn't get run over. "Hey, I'm Miles, and this is (Y/n)." 

"Hey, Gwen." Many Spider-Men greeted.

"Hey, Peters!"

"We're new recruits!" He told passing Spiders. 

A car drove up to Jess. "Peter, take a team to the transport deck to help deal with this spot mess." Immediately, multiple Spider-People piled into the car and it honked, quickly driving away. "Was that car a Spider-Person in another dimension?..." (Y/n) asked herself.