whats that?

parks pov:
maggie ended up falling asleep after we got ice cream and hung out at this little playground near the hotel. we in fact did not go scuba diving. anyway i woke up around 8 am and i look at how we fell asleep and smile

 anyway i woke up around 8 am and i look at how we fell asleep and smile

(parker green, maggie purple, and malachi blue)

i slowly get out of bed and grab a new outfit. i walk to the bathroom and get in. after about 20 minutes of being in the shower i get out and put my outfit on.

i walk out after i put my hair in a bun and look at the bed

i walk out after i put my hair in a bun and look at the bed. i see malachi and maggie cuddling and i pull out my phone to take a quick photo. i send it to felicia and my mom. after that i check the time and see it's about 8:28 and the hotel breakfast already ended. felicia said it starts at 6 and ends at 8. malachi soon wakes up and looks around for me.

malachis pov:
i wake up and i only feel maggie's tiny body next to mine. where's parker? she should be in bed right next to us. i perk my head up when i hear a giggle. i look in the direction the giggle came from and instantly smile seeing parker. gosh she looks so cute in that outfit.

parker- good morning

me- morning love

parker- it's about 8:34 why not shower and i can get maggie up?

me- yeah that sounds good.

i get out of bed slowly and make my way to my suitcase. i grab an outfit and walk towards parker.

parker- after we should go for breakfast!

me- yeah that's fine with me

parker- alrighty

i kiss her head and walk into the bathroom to get ready.

parker's pov:
malachi goes to the bathroom and i walk towards the bed. i lay down next to maggie and start smiling. she's such a peaceful sleeper. not in like a creepy way but she just seems so peaceful and content while sleeping. i start singing one of maggie's favorite songs by me so she claims. the songs named fool.

me- you make me feel like a fool waiting for youu

i start lightly shaking her to wake up

me- i thought we could eat bread, i thought we could talk, on darker days with our boo-