Bird-bats VS Clowns the electric boogaloo ( ft. King Phantom)

Damien is strong, but he can't hold out forever.

The tattoos have him in a corner.  Many civilians have escaped, leaving him to guard around a dozen or so as Dick and the Furry–Man keeps the clowns occupied. He's swatting at them with a large metal stick – is that a bo staff?? – as if they're flies.

" What's the plan," I ask

"Hmm, I go left, hood goes right; you had up the middle," says Tim with a shrug and heads off in his designated direction.

I ask Jason, "Are his plans always like that?" but he's already gone.

With that, I keep going straight down the middle, hoping that one of the tattoos ventures off in my direction. Just so Ahkii knows, he knows he's not alone, but luck would have it that it heads straight into Tim.
No, like, literally, this cat tattoo flies backward and runs straight into his chest. It turns around to see him, and its ectoplasm flares out like fur standing on end and lets out a high pitch " hiss," gaining the attention of the other tattoo, a motorcycle driven by a floating inflamed head.

Jason comes in from the other side, but I continue behind them, the civilians, two families, and a young couple cowering on the ground. I kneel and look them over, " are you all right? Can you move?"

The couple nods their heads, and I indicate with mine towards the exit, "Get going, don't stop until you make it somewhere safe." They hastily get up on shaking legs and tremble, holding each other.

A bang sounds from behind me. I looked back to see it was Jason. He was accurate, of course, but the bullet slid through, not leaving a mark. I look at the other families to see nothing, but a few scrapes, maybe a few forming bruises. They pick up the younger kids, herd the older ones, and follow the couple out.

Leaving just us and the performers in the tent.
I turn around to face the others to find them struggling to make a direct hit. I spin ectoplasm in my hand and turn it into two lassoes and throw them around each of the struggling tattoos, ' yeehaw motherfuckers,' to hold them in place. They struggle against the lassos as I call out, "The water, try the water!"

Tim has the cap off in seconds and starts flicking the water at them, making them flinch and cry. As Jason readies his gun, I reel them in more to keep them steady.

Bang
Bang

Each shot is a perfect bullseye, each going straight through. From the holes, their outermost layer of ectoplasm starts to peel away as if it's skinning itself. Dripping down into black and green ink that evaporates into the air, never hitting the ground.
Combining with the ambient ectoplasm in the air.

As if they never existed in the first place.
I turn to look at Dami to see if he has any injuries, to see him fine, just looking annoyed. He stands beside me and snips, " Could you not have done that sooner."

Tim's face scrunches up, preparing for an argument, as he puts his hands on his hips, but before he can open his mouth, I ask, "You okay?"

He gives me a look over, " I am adequate, and you?"

"I'm fine," I say, looking towards Dick and our father back to back, circled by clowns.

"What is that?" Damian asks, eyes narrowed towards the water bottles.

"Holy water," says Jason.

Damian looks at me questioningly, " Don't ask me; ask Tim; he had it in the car."

"It's in the emergency kit," Tim says as if that's normal to need an emergency.

"Why don't you give one of the bottles to Dami?" I ask Tim. Better to have two people use it than just one. Seeming to understand my logic, he grudgingly hands one over.