Chapter 3 The 'Talk' with the Murders

Starscream POV

After our encounter with the Autobots, along with me and my trine almost terminating Optimus Prime, the Autobots wanted to meet up with us for something. Only a small group was going, which was Megatron, myself, Predaking, Dreadwing, and Skyquake. My mates and some other cons wished to go with us, in hopes of killing one of the Autobots, but only a limited number of cons were coming, per Autobot request.

Right now, I was fuming that we were meeting with them and I wasn't the only one, Thundercracker and Skywarp felt the exact same way. "I don't get why we're doing this in the first place. They killed Enigma and acted clueless when we told them. When they already fragging know why we're still fighting!" Skywarp screamed and Thundercracker nodded as we all made our way to the flight deck.

There, I saw many cons begging to go and meet up with the Autobots, but the others were adamant to not let them go since they wanted to kill an Autobot as well. The three of us went up to Dreadwing and Skyquake, and they both looked angry at who we were meeting. Although I don't think angry is even a word the Decepticons can use as to how we feel about the Autobots after Enigma's death.

Almost everyday, every con was either furious, depressed, quiet, or thirsting for revenge... mostly that last one, but all of us haven't been happy or smiled since she died.

"Commander and Elite Trine, how are you all doing?" Dreadwing greeted us, as did Skyquake with a nod, and I started speaking since I knew they weren't in a 'talking mood' with the mission I have.

"Well, as anyone can be, with meeting those... things soon." Dreadwing nodded and Skyquake just growled, leaving us to go talk with some of the other troops. "Apologize for my brother, he hasn't been in the best of moods since... the message we were given about the meet-up."

I nodded and felt Thundercracker and Skywarp spark's filled with hatred.

'TC, Warp, why don't you talk with Skyquake and make sure he doesn't hurt anyone.'

I spoke and heard Thundercracker say, 'Yes, sorry Screamer.'

'Yeah, sorry. Were just-' I interrupted Skywarp and said, 'I know, but we must be patient and we will get our revenge in due time.' I turned and nodded at them, to which they nodded back at me, and left to go and deal with the Skyquake.

"I am guessing they went to keep my brother in check?" Dreadwing asked and I nodded as he just sighed. "I still can't believe that Lord Megatron agreed to this meeting with the Autobots. Why would he even want to, after promising revenge for all of us after Enigma's death!" He shouted the last part and squeezed his servo tightly into a fist, but calmed down when we heard loud clanking steps.

I turn around and see Megatron, with the scariest faceplate expression I have ever seen, and believe me when I say this: that was terrifying! I could hear some of the other troops shake a bit by Megatron's expression, but all tried to hide it the best they could as he spoke.

"Decepticons who were chosen to come, transform and fly!" He shouted and I looked back at the troops and saw Thundercracker and Skywarp nod at me, and I nodded back at them as I leaped off the edge and transformed into my jet mode, but not with the grace of a Seeker from Vos, but with someone who was out for bleeding energon.

The flight there took some time, but there was very little conversation between each other since we were all so focused on getting revenge. Eventually I saw the Autobots and was ready to launch both my missiles, but Megatron spoke to us through our comm links.

'NO, do not attack. We listen and then attack.' I growled at the order, but obeyed and each of us dov down to meet the Autobots.

The first was, obviously, Megatron landing hard, shaking the ground with him. The next was me and I landed quietly next to Megatron, but raised my missiles at them, just in case they would try anything. Both Dreadwing and Skyquake landed behind me, but could still be seen, with blasters aimed directly at the Autobots. Finally, Predaking landed in front of all of us, but not changing into his bi-pedal form and remaining in his predacon form. He roared loudly at the Autobots and now I could see who was there.