Chapter 9 The End of the War

It was a while before both Optimus and Megatron woke up and by the time we got back it was late evening. I could tell they were both tired and wanted to just sleep, but they had to address what would happen now with the war.

We were all on the main bridge and everyone was extremely nervous about the news about the war. I was in my Cybertronian form as I approached everyone.

"After a long time of talking, they have both reached a decision on what is about to happen with the war." I stepped back, hiding all my emotions and any indication of what would happen as Megatron started speaking.

"As Enigma has said, we have come to a decision. However, we wish to tell you the main reason for the cause of the war."

Everyone looked confused and wanted to know what Megatron meant, and I knew they were in for the surprise of a lifetime for what we were going to tell them. They both started to explain everything and when I mean everything... I mean everything.

The cause of the war, how the war started, even the dark intentions of what the war was truly about. To say that everyone was shocked was an understatement, they were all crushed to know that their entire life of fighting was just a game to the Council and the manipulation of all Cybertronians.

Some were in such a shock state that they fainted, and others were hysterical with the new information given. Even the humans couldn't believe this new information and were trying their best to help comfort their guardians and friends. It took much longer than I thought after everyone calmed down and was able to listen to their leaders.

Optimus then said, "Given this information, we have both decided to end the war."

Everyone sighed in relief and seemed happy that they wouldn't be fighting, but some still looked hesitant.

I stepped forward and said, "I know some of you are hesitant about this, but rest assured that all charges for war crimes will be resolved, and no one will be punished." They all looked up in shock as I continued. "You have all lost so much during your time fighting that it makes no sense punishing you all more than you have already suffered."

Some were whispering about the news while others were still in disbelief of what I was saying.

"So, with that being said, Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, anything you both wanna say?" They both stepped forward and Optimus started speaking first.

"While we both know that this will be hard for both sides with the past, we all have with one another, we can now focus on more important matters."

Megatron then said, "Restoring Cybertron and saving our race from near extinction." I smiled as Megatron continued. "Today both Autobots and Decepticons are no more, from here on out we are all one."

Everyone was cheering at the news and finally, I said, "Well, what are you all waiting for? Go and celebrate!"

Soon, everyone started flooding out of the main bridge and to the flight deck to celebrate or to other parts of the ship. The only ones left were me, my brothers, and my trine.

I looked at Optimus and Megatron and said, "Will you boys play nice while I'm gone?"

They both glared at me, but playfully as they both nodded, and I walked up to my mates. I smiled at all of them and said, "So, what do you all wish to do? There will probably be a party, but-"

I was cut off when Skywarp wrapped himself around me, with the others grabbing onto me and teleporting to their room. When we were in there, I immediately was brought into a kiss by Skywarp.

It caught me off guard at first, but I joined in, kissing and hugging him as I felt the others join our hug.

Once we separated, Thundercracker turned me around and kissed me as well, with him crying a bit while kissing.

I broke the kiss and saw Starscream, about to bawl his optics out as I brought him close, wrapping my tail around his waist, and kissing him. He wrapped his servos around me, and we were like that for a while. After a few moments, we pulled away and I could see tears forming in his optics.

"I-I'm sorry." He whispered and I looked at him and the others, both crying now, and I brought my servos to them, and they immediately hugged me and cried in my embrace.

It broke my spark to see them hurt and through our bond I could feel how much they have suffered over the last year of me being gone. I brought them all to the large berth and they all laid down, with me leaning against the wall of the berth. Thundercracker wrapped his arm around my left arm, Skywarp doing the same with my other arm, and Starscream wrapped his arms around my waist.

They continued to cry as I touched their wings, trying to comfort them and sending love over our bond to try and stop them from being upset. After a long time of sending comforting emotions over our bond and me telling them I forgave them, they calmed down. For a while, there was complete silence between all of us as I continued to rub their wings and hold them.

Eventually, Starscream pulled away and said, "I-I'm so-"

Before he could finish, I kissed him, putting a lot of passion into it as he joined with both Thundercracker and Skywarp nuzzling into my embrace even more than before. When I pulled away, he whined a bit and I chuckled at how much he loved the kiss.

"I hope that tells you enough of how I feel right now."

I said and he nodded, but I could still see he needed further confirmation. I turn so I am across from all three of them and say, "My loves, I will never, ever, be mad at you for that incident. None of it is any of your faults. Please..." I moved closer to them all because I could still see them still upset and cupped Starscream's faceplate, continuing to speak. "Don't let the past cloud any of your futures, for it will only leave you broken each day you live. Instead, learn from the past to become better than the being you were then."

They all looked at me, unable to say anything for a few moments, but then Skywarp clapped his servos, applauding me.

"Bravo, hey TC, now we know where Screamer here gets his monologue from."

Starscream just sighed at Skywarp and Thundercracker added, "I'm on Warp's side for this Screamer, did you take all your speeches from our mate and claim them for your own?"

Starscream quickly said, "Wha- No! Okay, they might sound the same, but that was just observing how she spoke, not me taking her work."

I laughed and hugged all three of them. They got caught off guard and fell down on the berth with me laughing, but they soon joined in as I nuzzled into all of their embrace.

"I missed this." I said and laid on Starscream's chassis, wrapping my servos around him.

"Miss what? Being on the ship, or with your mates?" Thundercracker said as he wrapped around Starscream and me.

"Can I say all the above?"

I asked and Skywarp also wrapped himself around Starscream and me, nuzzling into my neck, muttering, "No, mates first and foremost Enigma."

Chuckling, I wrapped my tail around Skywarp and grabbed Thundercracker's servos, saying, "Alright, mates first."

They all laughed as we all got set in for the night and ready for recharge. Before I fell into recharge, I spoke through our bond, 'I love you... all of you. I promise never to leave you all again.'

Through the bond I only felt two things from all of them: Agreeing and love.