Chapter 10 Wake up Prank... Again!

For the past several days I have been hanging out with the rest of the crew and have been given so many apologies for my current situation. I was getting tired of everyone saying they're sorry for not saving me, but I am well past that and keep telling everyone that I am okay and that they don't need to keep apologizing to me.

Anyways, it was now late at night and me and my mates were sleeping again, peacefully in their comfort as they were all wrapped around me.

'This seems very familiar.' I thought as I awoke from a nightmare. Almost every night, I have awoken from nightmares, but I do not remember what they were about. Starscream, Thundercraker, and Skywarp all help me calm down from them and that is what we were doing tonight. I had an energon cube in my hand as I told what I could recall from the dream to the others.

"Then I heard... a scream? I don't know, but someone was comforting me, but I can't see their face." I said as I took a sip from the cube as they all listened about my dream.

"What did this 'being' say or do in your dream?" Thundercracker said and I tried to remember, but nothing came up.

"I... I don't know, it's just a... feeling." I said as I finished the cube, handing it to Skywarp who put it in the corner for disposal in the morning.

Starscream then said, "A feeling? Hmm."

"What are you thinking, Screamer?"

Skywarp asked and Starscream said, "Perhaps this being could be a messenger or someone that your processor made to help with the traumatic time with M.E.C.H."

I looked at him confused and said, "Messenger?"

Starscream nodded and said, "Sometimes, if you are lucky, Primus or the other past Primes, will come and either give you support or a blessing."

I thought for a moment about what Starscream said and I was intrigued about the part of being given an audience with the god of Creation.

But Starscream added, "But, it's probably nothing. Best we get back to bed, tomorrow we will visit our... friend who is being held by the government."

Both Thundercracker and Skywarp were laughing menacingly at what they wanted to do with the... guest. Ever since my return along Silas and M.E.C.H. 's capture, all the Decepticons have been waiting to get some sort of justice for everything he has done to me and all the pain he has caused for all Cybertronians. I don't want to even see the human after everything he put me through, but I am wanting to see some sort of justice, but talking about him was a sensitive topic and all my mates know that.

Thundercracker could see that I was getting uncomfortable and hugged me, trying to comfort me.

He then said, "Guys, let's just get some rest and talk about this later, alright. Just look at Enigma, she's getting upset even talking about him."

Both Skywarp and Starscream saw how uncomfortable I was and they both hugged me and laid down on the berth with me in the middle. I was grateful for them and helping me with the trauma, but when we were about to go and recharge, a loud alarm went off.

I quickly got up and into a fighting stance, with Starscream at my side, but Skywarp fell off the berth and Thundercracker grabbed him and helped him up as they both aimed at the door. When the door opened we were greeted with... a remote controlled yellow car.

The alarm was still going off and I picked up the car, removing the sound, and destroying it. Once I did that, I then remembered the prank that the twins pulled on the entire crew before they destroyed my armor.

"Hey, isn't this awfully familiar?"

I asked and Starscream nodded and said, "Yes, wait if we heard this alarm, then doesn't that mean-"