Chapter 12 The Surprise

As both me and the glowing light continued down the cavern, I got more curious as to what the glowing light was and where we were going.

"Glowing light, do you have a name?"

I asked and the glowing light stayed quiet, still floating deeper and deeper into the cavern.

"I truly do not have a name. I have always been called the 'Guide' of the chosen ones of Primus, but I never had a name."

"Well, what is a name you would like?"

The glowing light continued forward and I followed, but he then said, "Then, could you call me... Crea."

"Crea? Why 'Crea' if I may?"

"I... always call myself that in my mind."

"Then Crea it is." I said and walked side by side with Crea and asked my other questions.

"Crea, where are we going?"

"Why to free the others who have been trapped here."

I wanted to ask more, but we then came to a big metal door, the exact same one I saw when I freed the other Decepticons trapped in stasis. However, the door didn't glow or ask me anything; it just... opened, revealing a very big laboratory.

Crea floated inside and I followed him, but I felt uneasy being in here. Like I was invading a very old and ancient place that has been buried for centuries.

The room was a laboratory, much like Shockwave's, but this one was even bigger, with much bigger stasis capsules and more of them than the last cavern. I followed Crea as he led me to one of them and when I looked inside I couldn't see anything, but a Cybertronian. The only thing I could see was that it was a femme and that it was an Autobot.

Excitement creeped into me and I was happy that I could bring back more Autobots and allies as I looked over the panel that was holding captive the poor Cybertronian. The formatting was the exact same as the other stasis capsules, so I entered the code into the panel and the capsule opened.

The femme fell out and I changed into my bi-pedal form to catch her. I covered up my insignia, just so she wouldn't freak out, and led her to one of the slabs to sit. I had her lay down and grabbed a scanner to make sure she was alright.

I quickly scanned her and saw she was stirring, but before she woke up, Crea said, "You must tell her about your entire past before you free the others."

I looked at him, confused, and said, "Why do I need to tell her my entire past?"

Crea nodded and added, "You must reveal who you are so she doesn't harm you and to earn her trust. You will understand when she tells you her designation"

I nodded and finished scanning her as her optics online. She grunted a bit and I was looking around for any energon to give her, and I did find some, but I was immediately pinned to the wall.

I grunted a bit, but got her out of her hold and said, "Wait, don't fire!"

She stopped, looking at me and said, "Why Decepticon! You imprisoned us and now you ask for me to not harm you?!"

"Please, just listen. My name is Enigma, I am an ally of the Autobots and just found you imprisoned so I freed you."

The femme looked shocked and put her weapons down, but stumbled a bit and I caught her. I brought her back to the slab so she could sit and I gave her the energon that I found. She gladly accepted it and drank the entire cube down.

Once she finished I took the cube and put it to the side and said, "How are you feeling?"

She chuckled and said, "To be honest, I am not sure. I am also not sure as to whether to be thankful or weary of you."