Suprise supries xxx

JESSICA'S(pov) (I'm going to call her jess)

This is it my sister, kate and my mum have just left.Guess what im PREGNANT im soooo nervous, what if cris leaves me,what about my modeling career.

I wish my dad was here he alway's told me what to do, my dad died in a car accident when i was 7, i was a daddy's girl I miss him so much , BANG my thought's were interuptied by the front door shutting OHHMY.

What should i do. Ok act normal.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs.There he was the person i would give my life up for he smiled put his bag down then walked over and pulled me into a tight hug,i wrapped my arm's around his neck
. "I missed you" He breathed out
"I missed you to" i replied pulling out of the hug.

AN HOUR LATER..

We had dinner now we were sitting watching tv the sofa was white and L shaped,it was time.I stood up wich made cris look at me,i turned the tv of

I sighed then blurted out "cris im pregnant" he just sat there and i mean just sat there,emotionless then the most biggest smile ever spread across his face he jumps up pulling me into a hug and started spinning around I was giggling like crazy he finally put me down and said"thank you so much i will alway's love you no matter what happen's,thank you for being my wife,friend,other harlf and my soul mate i can't  wait till are baby arrives"

i just pulled him into a massive tight hug,joyfull tears were coming down my cheecks i cant wait for my son to arive yep that's right i want a boy.

We spent the rest of the night talking about things from baby names to who he will look like the most .