8 1/2 month's pregnant

CRIS'S(pov)

I am so happy,the love of my life is 8 1/2 month's pregnant and it's a boy. Im scared to leave her anywhere because I'm sure she will be giving birth pretty soon.

Right now I'm waiting for Mourinho in the changing room's with the boy's he said he has some new's to tell us,i know that there are 2 away game's I'm just hoping it's not to far away becuse jess cant fly due to the baby.

Mourinho walked in and everybody shut up straight away

"Ok boy's i have new's,now as you no we have 2 away game's close together and we have to spend a MONTH in England (let's just say that they are against's man-u twice close together but train there for a month) and train there.Im having no girlfriend's or wives on the plane we will be boarding ,but they can come on a separate one that's all for now,now go and do some lap's around the field and then you can go home early."

Straight away i felt every pair of eye's on me "hey cris you've gone really pale are you alright? sorry about jess"mesut questioned "yeah I'm fine j-j-just need s-s-some air that's all' i replied then fake smiled i new they could read me like an open book but they dropped it quickly the rest of the day was a blur.

Im now standing outside my front door i plucked up the courage and walked in ,ready to tell my wife im not going to be able to see are first child be born.