3years❤️

Jess ( POV )

It's been three years since I've had junior oh how the time has flown, me and Cristiano are doing amazing and my little boy is getting bigger as the days go on.

Lately I've been so busy with my schedule  model bookings etc etc, I haven't had time to focus on my family, Cris or junior which is starting to play on my mind a bit because no matter how much I love my job my family will always come first.

Cris ( POV )

For some reason I don't know why but lately I feel like Jess has been over working herself and maybe even distancing herself from me and junior.

With junior now being three and seeing all my other teammates expanding and building their family I feel like that's something I want to be working on with jess and maybe even bringing another baby into the family I know junior would love someone to be able to play with.

Guess I'll have to have a chat with her.

Jess ( POV )

I'd just gotten home from a shoot at around 5 o'clock to find cris and junior playing on the Xbox in the living room " hello my boys " I greet them as I walk into the kitchen to get a drink.

I hear Cris entering the room but don't bother to turn around, his strong arms wrap around my waist and I giggle as his breath tickles my neck " I missed you " he whispered " hmmm I missed you also " I say while turning around in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck.

All of a sudden my phone rings interrupting our moment, I sigh detaching myself from him and move to answer my call from Clarice, Marcelo's wife.

* jess is bold *

" Hi Clarice, what's up "

" hiiiiii, soooo me and the girl were wondering if you would like to join us in the club tonight for a girls celebration we feel like we could all do with a girls night out, haha have a break from all the boys "

" oooo that does sound very tempting I feel like I could reward myself after the stressful week I've had i shall be there just text me the address and I'll meet you "

" yasssss that's my girl, okay boo bye "

" Who was that " I head being called from the living room Cris's voice travelling into the kitchen where I'm sat on the breakfast bar,
" just Clarice asking if I'm up for a girls night out tonight, she's just text me it's at that new club in town I think it's called " the bird cage "
I said yeah I hope you don't mind "

By this time Cris had made his way into the kitchen and was now on the seat across from me.

He signed running his hands down his face and looking at me with the * I'm stressed your stressed just stay in face*

" why don't you just stay in tonight with me and Junior huh, you know like when he was younger and we used to have movie nights, I feel like we hardy spend time together as a family anymore "  He looked like a weight had been lifted of his shoulders after he said that hmmm interesting.

" I understand what you mean but we can do that tomorrow no? Just now that she's mentioned going out I'm in the mood, I don't think me and the girls have had a proper night out in forever, it's not like it's become a weekly thing this is probably the first time in months, don't worry we will have family time soon "

He just sighed and replied with an " okay" and a kiss to my head.

After About an hour of playing with Junior I made my way upstairs to start getting ready,
Little did I know it would be in my best interest to stay in that night.