GYM!!!!!

Might have some spelling mistakes (Cris's) pov

That night jess was completely blacked out,i had to get up about 3 times to need to JR, not that I'm complaining i feel like the happiest man on earth right now the love of my life, my wife just gave me a son.

I have a feeling that he is going to be a football player by how many times he kicked jess when he was in her stomach.

I had to go to the training ground for a meeting of something with the rest of the lad's i seriously didn't want to go,but I'd be in proper deep trouble for missing a team meeting i had 5 minutes spare so i wrote jess a letter and made sure JR was fine then left with hesitation.

(Jess's)pov

I woke up a little sore but not so bad just a little sharp pain in my stomach,i rolled over excepting to see cris but insted i see a note,curiosity overwhelms me i pick the note up and read it out loud

""Jess your probably curious so ill explain i have been called to a team meeting,an as much as i would rather spend the day with you and are son but Mourinho said it was important love you and JR should be asleep

Love cris xxx""

That explains it owhh i wanna see my baby boy, i Quickly hoped out of bed brushed my hair,brushed my teeth,washed my face and changed into some yoga pants and a nike purple tank-top.

Im wearing this because when i have fed JR I'm going to have to ring my mom and ask her to babysit.

I know what you are probably thinking who leaves there new born baby on the first day he's home with there mom and sister.

But I got a text from my boss saying i have to meet him at the gym because i have a runway show coming up.

Im currently staring down at my beautiful baby boy,who is stating right back at me with big brown eyes just like cris's .

I had to laugh because he was in a Real Madrid kit, i got my phone out and snapped a picture of him laying in his crib with the kit on and put it on instergram,twitter and Facebook with the caption

"Trust cris to dress him im this hahha" and tagged cris and Real Madrid in it.

There was a knock at my door which is probably my mother or sister,i picked my little footballer up hahaha and jogged down the massive stair's.

And opened the door to revile my mother and sister i smiled as they cooed over JR " nice to see you to jess,how are you felling,any pain has,JR been crying" I said sarcastically "hhahh very funny why did you want us here in the first place i mean I'm happy to see JR and all but..??" Kate snapped.

My sister has always been the jealous type especially of me because,I'm married,in love,have a baby and a job,she hasn't found her love yet and doesn't have a job she lives of my mum which is ridiculous i think.

"I need to go to the gym and have a meeting with my boss there,i have to work of my belly and leg fat from being pregnant so i was wondering if you would look after him ill only be gone for about 1 hour if that i also have a runway coming up,ill get you tickets ye?" I explained

"Yes me and Your sister would come and were is cris I'm guessing he dresses JR" my mother answered " haha yep he dressed him and he's at a team meeting look i wish i could chat,but i have to go his nappy's are in That draw next to the fire he's been fed but if he wants more the formula is in that cupboard also call me if anything goes wrong ok?"

"I have looked after children before,now go before you boss gets mad"

My mum replied

I kissed everybody good by and was now of to do some exsasize xx

Sorry haven't updated i have exams coming up !!