3 MONTH'S LATER

jESS'S(pov)

THREE MONTH'S LATER....?

AHHH. Im so annoyed everyday i have been getting told of like a little child ! it's my manager he keep's saying "that if i want to keep my figer and body in shape then i need to go on a diet" IM PREGNANT nobody and i repeat nobody goes on a diet when there pregnant,i made a deal with him saying "if i dont go on a diet i promise that i will go to the gym 24/7 after i have had my child"

Right now im in the car with cris on my way to the first ultra scan and I get to know the sex of my baby AHHH I cant wait.

Im prety sure it's a boy though because it will not stop kicking me , I mean 2 week's ago it kicked so hard that i now have a bruise yep a big black and purple bruise that is killing like mad.

We pulled up to the hospital and guess what we were surrounded by fan's and pap's lukily we brought big bill haha yeah i know that's just his nickname he's are body guard.

So we are currently trying to get through everybody pap's were throwing the most stupid qouestion's at us like

"JESS IS IT TRUE YOU CHEATED ON CRIS" and "ARE YOU AND CRIS GETTING A DIVORCE" so on and so on i just kept my head down and walked past them.

We are currently waiting for are name to be called

"are you excited?and what are we gunna name it?" Cris asked

"honestly I'm nervous and i haven't got a clue what we are going to call HIM" I replied

"hahhaah it's a he now is it?"

"It has always been a him"

"Mrs.dos Santos Aveiro" the doctor called through out the waiting room cris jumped of his seat and practically ran to were the doctor was standing i was holding in my laugh , i got up and waddled over even though I'm 3 month's pregnant I'm massive.

The doctor put some jelly on my stomach it was COLD we were all watching the screen that's when i saw him my beutiful child,tears of joy were falling onto my cheek's i looked to my left to see were cris was sitting he looked at me and smiled i smiled back.

"Do you want to know the sex of your baby?"

"YES" me and cris said immediately "hahah ok then your having a.... BOY" i think i had the most biggest smile on my face ever

after that we got packed up and left to go home I think it's a chill day