Comic explosion and societal impact

During summer holidays, Sales of Dunphy Comics exploded even further. Dunphy Comics became Summer buzz that by the time, school was around the corner that scattered buzz finally found an impact point to explode upon.

It was clear that Dunphy titles have been gaining Quite a traction since the very start of the year. Quite a very handful of grade-schoolers or people in that matter has been acquainted with the niche entertainment medium.

They heard their pioneeringly hook classmates talk about it but got less time to properly took them in. As such, quite a few percentage of students remained unknown of the fun.

It also could be reasoned that Dunphy single issues are quite limited and not having a copy didn't get them to be much swept up by it.

Everything changed in the school break and summer time where they had much time to explore by themselves at deeper levels and inadvertently meet people that shared their copies around.

As such, aside from the popular Saturday Morning Cartoons activity, the little ones finally found one more steady medium to pass the time.

Still, the limited copies continue to elude them but it only served to amp up their urge and curiosity for the others.

They debated and argued for what happened in other issues until it slowly caught on with their parents who had no choice but to quell their excitement.

Just in time and before the peak of summer excitement, the deceiving 10-in-1 deal was shown to the parents and inadvertently bought the various published Volume Books of various comic titles.

The children finally got their own copies and compiled timelines of the things they've missed.

If they were hooked before, they were netted in by then. Our fishing metaphor about our business strategy really had its merits.

As the kids finally had their own Volume Books and showed off to their summer group ups, those in the summer group ups wanted one for themselves as well.

As more and more kids got their copies, others wants copies of their own to not feel left out.

Like lonely sheep wanting to be part of the stampeding sheep flock, Volume Books became sold and introduced them to the world of comic books and all the coalescing but separately intriguing stories that Dunphy Comics had in store.

Of course, the sheep flock didn't stop from the children but also the teens, parents, and family members that were curious to know what all the fuss is all about.

Even those ignorant of Dunphy Comics in the summer could not help themselves but want to join in on the fun as well.

I visited my few friends at their home and was surprised that many of them has formed their comic discussion groups, have their volume books and single issues, discussing with each other. They also extended invitations to me as well as very few students knew that Comic sensation William Dunphy was me actually. Well they will know in coming few weeks.

This unexpected trend of things surprised me a bit. I only knew that the sales of Volume Books were increasing and Dunphy Comics was slowly reaching the top spot of the comic market.

I didn't realise that my comic book's market impact has already impacted society at this level. It is quite clear that 30,000 Dunphy surveys clearly hadn't gotten grasp on Societal effects as it only reflected that 30,000 comic readers wanted to convey something to their favorite Comic Book company.

Seeing the hubbub going on among School children it reminds me of the Pokemon fever which once grappled the majority population in the world especially Asia in my previous life.

I did essentially gather together comic titles with their own social impacts during their original releases after all.

Dragonball, TMNT, ThunderCats, and The Transformers are very important staples of popular societies on their own. With a much heightened and semi-improved introduction to the new timeline, the leveling up of their societal staples can be imagined.

Dragonball is Americanized and is widely accepted by xenophobic society, TMNT did not start out as a shoddy comic print as it originally had been, the new ThunderCats is much more impressive and less cringy than the original, Transformers isn't lagging even a bit compared to the others afterall its auto-transforming concept has already wowed all.

These impactful franchises gathered together under one banner and somehow created an explosive effect that multiplied what has already been improved.

I didn't pondered that much about reaching that explosion point as I just thought that each of my powerful title releases would be influencing and enforcing each other.

As unexpected as the effect is, it necessarily isn't a bad thing as I quickly thought of adaptation strategies to expect these kinds of things better.

These fervent gatherings have already piqued the curiosity of everyone else who hadn't cared about comic books before and the entire Dunphy Comics may have to adjust to that.

An incoming wave and tsunami of unwitting costumer are about to come and I would find it a waste if I wouldn't be able to make them my loyal fans.

As it turns out, visited friends house for birthdays & night outs wasn't entirely a bad thing as I got clued in on such an important, explosive shift in the majority society's mentality towards the niche industry.

Perhaps it isn't niche anymore.....

The big variable to the societal implosion that is happening is the fact that Dunphy Comics' next releases happen to be directed towards the adult demographic.

With waves of new parents wanting to buy what their kids want to not feel left out, a comic directed to the adult genre should be considerable appeal to them.

It is still a variable though as adults aren't exactly that receptive to things that they perceive as something for children.

Sure, these parents grew up with comic books and knew what it was like when the CCA hasn't baby-fied everything they knew but maturity tends to change people and be rigid on what they had already set their ways on.

Fortunately, they are still considered variables that are subject to observation and experimentation.

Dunphy Comics' already has a mature precedent of parents joining in on reading comic books as well, so being able to grab their attention is already a good start to things.

Having adults on board is better than having none. Then, all that is needed is to grow that adult market from there.

It is an incremental process that I and Dunphy Comics' should never failed to utilise.

A market-growing strategy that is already tried and tested, so earning more from comics that are specified for adults is set to be a guarantee.

Of course, everything has to be tested first and just in time for the back-to-school new comic releases.

It just so happens that the 'new adult-oriented comic title' is slotted and scheduled to be released just in time. These months are busy time for nerdy teens and visiting kids, so the parents are the ones that took it to themselves to buy for them.