chapter 3

SO LET US GET INTO THE CHAPTER

I came back to the place where Karthik was waiting for me. I give him a wide smile and show my permission card proudly whereas he just gives me a boring look making me confused....

"What happened don't you wanna go anymore?" I ask

"Of course, I want to but.... if we go from the front then all the guards will recognize me and then complain about me to Bhaisa.... by this card only you can go out not me"

he said with a sad Pout making my smile fall too. That's so sad

"What type of brother you have.... why can't he just let you go, first he kidnapped you---"

My sentence remained incomplete when he suddenly said a little louder making me flinch a little

"Ohh shut up.... don't say bad about him when you are not aware of the whole truth... Also, I know he is doing this for my protection only... it's just that... I want to go out and roam around... I'm fucking tired of being locked up for the last two days.... sorry for shouting at you but just don't say anything about him. he is not bad"

he explained and I took a seat beside him keeping silent for a few minutes. He is also right at his place who will like some stranger talking bad about their siblings, you are so stupid, Mythili.

"Hey, why to fear when Mythili is here? We can escape easily." I said to him confidently while he just scoff

"You think that you will be able to take me out from this tight security huh!! Stop dreaming" he said and I glared at him how could he underestimate me?

"Just a second, let me do a call and you have to follow what I instruct you to.... ok" and he just looked at me weirdly

"What if we fall in trouble?"

"you don't worry about that... I'm used to this escaping game and you know it's the most amazing thing.... I never got caught..... since school time, then in the hostel, then the high-class tight security of my commando maternal uncle and my other maternal uncle who is DCP. Actually whenever I go there for a vacation along with my cousin has to face this problem so I'm the one because of whom they escape. So do not worry... I'm the champion of this game."

" So the plan is..........

I and Karthik started walking away taking directions to reach parking but we were connected by Bluetooth along with Aadhiyay, a conference call......

"Wait oh my god"

Suddenly Karthik said with a fearful yet shocked tone stopping at his place with a scared and timid expression

"What happened?" I asked

"Bhaisa issi Taraf aa Rahe hai Mythili do something.... he will get to know.... even he can hear a mere sound he will not leave me then I will be locked forever do something, stupid girl,"