chapter 50

[READ THE CHAPTER WITH PATIENCE!!!!
YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AS YOU READ FURTHER]

[READ THE CHAPTER WITH PATIENCE!!!! YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AS YOU READ FURTHER]

At Night
10 PM

Adheer got a phone call and went out while everyone except Vidharth and Ashwin started playing with Tia. Ashwin had an emergency so he went to the Hospital and will return late.

Tia has turned into a little sunlight for everyone, except Vidharth. Her innocence, cuteness, and antics even make the elders laugh, yet Vidharth was tentative to give her the attention not like Tia asked for one. Ignoring Vidharth who called her a "little monster," makes her more than content.

Adheer entered with a furious look after attaining the call, he looked at Vidharth who was sitting beside Mythili working on his laptop but did not let her move an inch away from him.

"Bhai sa you cancelled the meeting with Mr Guevara?"

Adheer asked after calming himself a bit, Vidharth without looking at him, he answered

"Yeah"
Adheer heaved out a sigh of anger, his brother had roughly let a $20 million offer slip through his fingers without a second thought.

He will now have to gather up all this mess his brother made by persuading the individuals he despises the most, which is another reason for his rage.

"Why?"
He asked crossing his arms in front, Everyone's attention was now on them. Vidharth shrugged and replied without thinking twice

"The constant call was interfering my precious time with my wife, so I called off the meeting."

Mythili's eyes widened hearing his shameless words, she turned red due to embarrassment. she felt like giving her husband a tight slap then and there but controlled herself and picked Tia while glaring at Vidharth, she then accidentally stepped on his foot hard and went away from there.

Vidharth hissed in pain looked at his wife's glare at him and went away from there. Vidharth stayed confused not understanding the reason behind her mood swings.

The elders and Karthik hardly hold their lives whereas Adheer looks at his brother in disbelief

"you called off the meeting just because it disturbed your time with Bhabhi ma!"
Karthik started giggling at the end and Vidharth nodded

"bhai sa, yeh deal $ 20 million ka profit kara ne wali thi"

"mujhe pata hai Adheer"
[I am aware, Adheer]

"then now can you just cancel the meeting without thinking twice...
you have gone mad in love, Bhai said. Bangalan ka kala jadu chad gaya hai aap peh... aap joru ke gulam ban chuke ho bhai sa!!!"

"Mere 20 million dollars!!!" Adheer cried at the amount and walked away from there like Devdas. Right now he is feeling so much anger inside him but he can't even express it cause of Vidharth's anger.