chapter 26

How can I be so careless to forget such an important file

How can I be so careless to forget such an important file. It's all because of her, she had not fought with me in the morning, I would not have to return home like this. Crazy little monster.

Taking the file I walk out of my room

If adheer was in the office then I would have sent him but he is also not fine.

"Don't you think you should go and check him once"

A sudden thought of checking that he is fine and my feet itself start walking towards his room. Before he never gets fever or cold like this it's been years since he last catch it. I was walking towards his room but suddenly the whole surrounding was filled with cursing of adheer

"Fuckkk you ashwinnnn!! I swear to all the demons you Moran remove this shit or I bloody kill you... fuckkk bloody remove this fuckingggg shitttt out of my precious hand...."

Injection!! Shaking my head i was about to move towards them but was stop cause of ring.

"Mr. Bhalla, when i said that you will get the project which means you will get. No one dares to go against lucifer... "

I said to him. He comes among one of those high investors who invests in our companies.

"I know I know sir.... but you know its an illegal work and that land is very important for my project--"

"Mr. Bhalla, don't dare to doubt on my potential because without the approval of rathores even the legal remains illegal. You rest assured and hope I don't have to remind you"

I said with a smirk and pride knowing now this man would always be on his knees infront of us. If only you know with whom you made the deal bhalla

[And if only you know what this deal could cost to you Vidharth.😔😔]

After hanging the call I was about to enters inside Adheer's room but hear the voice of Mythili, karthik, ashwin and adheer.

Hiding myself I look at the gang.... what are they even talking? Well lets say arguing cause they are not talking instead they all are arguing.

But still seeing them all free and being themselves gives me peace. if I had knew that marrying her would give me my those younger brothers back then I would've done it years ago.

"Well, you know being a doctor is not at all easy. You have to face alot of annoying creatu--"

Ashwin said look like he is trying to explain his point but was interrupt by Mythili, this girl has a very bad habits of interrupting everyone

"Sorry, I totally disagree with you ashwin. Being a doctor doesn't means you have to face alot of annoying creatures but it means you are giving them best treatment and help them in need. That is your only work."