chapter 15

Vidharth park the car and look at Mythili who is fast asleep her face has calmness and peace, whereas she wasn't even able to take proper 5 min sleep whole day but right now she is sleeping peacefully without giving damn to the world

Vidharth park the car and look at Mythili who is fast asleep her face has calmness and peace, whereas she wasn't even able to take proper 5 min sleep whole day but right now she is sleeping peacefully without giving damn to the world. Maybe because she knows that her protector is there with her.

He didn't even once thought of waking her instead he get down and walk towards her side opening the door and carefully pick her in bridal style making sure to not to wake her otherwise he won't be able to carry her in his arms.

Pushing the door slowly closing it, he started walking towards the entrance. As soon as he reach in living room his eyes falls on karthik who is fast asleep with open mouth, dada sa who was sitting there with worried face and to his surprise kaka sa too was there busy with his laptop.

As soon as dada sa saw him he runs towards Vidharth shock to see her in his arms, tensed thinking something happens to her and happy seeing Vidharth care for her. Before he can ask anything Vidharth slowly said in his all time cold voice and expressionless face knowing well that his dada sa is worried for her.

"She is sleeping" Saying he went away from there going towards their room. Vidharth enters inside the room pushing the door with his foot closing it. His eyes falls on the newly arrange bed and couch but his eyes darken seeing the same bedsheets on bed.

He slowly laid Mythili on couch before walking towards the bed removing the bedsheet with a jerk.... even after his strict order of changing every single thing of the room which is touched by Lavanya still those stupid maids forget to change the bedsheet.

He puts new bedsheet on new bed he once again carry Mythili who effortlessly turn towards him and put her face inside his chest like a koala.

This makes Vidharth's heart beat fastly he look at her and gets mesmerize by her beautiful face under the moon light. She is sleeping so peacefully without any worry, fear or tears; her peaceful face gives him ultimate satisfaction, satisfaction which he lack to feel all this year.

"What are you?" He wishpered looking at her and slowly laid her down on the bed. He look at her get lost in his thoughts

"Witch"