Chapter 45

The next day, after visiting the Konark temple and a few other surrounding places in Puri, they flew to Rameshwaram temple at night

The next day, after visiting the Konark temple and a few other surrounding places in Puri, they flew to Rameshwaram temple at night. After around 12 hours of journey, laughing, teasing, and enjoying family time, they reached Tamil Nadu.

"Baba, we should take a rest now," Rudra suggested because half of the day had already passed, and it was not good for Dada to travel continuously.

"Karthik and Ashwin, you both are sharing a room."

"YES!!" "NO!!!" They both shouted at the same time, one with happiness and the other with a horrified expression.

"Bade Papa, please, I don't want to share a room with this idiot," Ashwin pleaded with a frown, looking at Rudra.

"you always share your room with him, Ash. So what is the problem now?" Rudra asked.

"He forcefully enters my room as if he owns it. I never wish to share a room with this sloth," Ashwin complained.

"I am not a sloth," Karthik said, sounding offended. It's very easy to offend and annoy Karthik.

"You are, and whatever happens, I am not sharing a room with him,"

Ashwin announced, glaring at Karthik who glared back and said in the same way as Ashwin.

"I am not, and whatever happens, I will share a room with you."

"I dare you to enter my room, Karthik. I swear your body will be floating in the water of Agni Theertham sea."

Karthik smirked at his warning and said, crossing his arms in front

" So naive of you to think that I am afraid of you when I am not even afraid of this man here." He pointed at Vidharth, who raised his brow upon hearing him say those words so proudly.

"Then how did you think that I am afraid of you?"

"But I am pretty much sure you are scared of you."

Rudra held his ear and faced Karthik with a glare. Karthik realized he had gone too far with his swag and nervously attempted to free his ear from Rudra.

"Sorry baba sa, I was just kidding, haha," he said nervously.

Rudra, still glaring, responded, "You will spend the night outside with the watchman, and I am not kidding."

Rudra warned Karthik, "Dare you disrespect Vidharth or Ashwin next time."

Adheer interjected, "What about me, bade papa? Did you forget about me?" He raised his hand to assert his place as an elder brother of Karthik in the family.

"You are in the same category as Karthik, Adheer. Don't think that I don't know about your behavior with Mythili. The sooner you learn to behave, the better it is for you."

Mythili gave a proud look to Adheer, who rolled his eyes at her secretly, then nodded his head in front of Rudra as if he were the most innocent one here.