Crying in pain

"Lu, I have a question..." Bill said while sitting down right next to me

"Uh yea, what is it?." I mumbled. "So do you like Tom when you said that on the bus Tom has been talking about you?" Bill said. "I don't know," I said. "Just tell me, please?..." Bill said, "Fine! I like Tom okay I been liking him for a year. I fell in love. I been obsessed with him, okay?" I said,"I knew it! You liked him this whole time!" Bill said, smiling."Shut up. " I laughed.

"So do you want to date him?" Bill said,"I have to think about it, " I said "Ughh fine" Bill said "I will tell you tomorrow " I said "Fine,Do you want to hang out tomorrow? "Bill said "Sorry I'm grounded. I can maybe sneak out?" I said."Are you sure?" Bill said "Yea my mom won't care, " I said. The bell rang

"OK, bye, I will talk to you later?" I said "Yea sure bye!" Bill said, getting up

*Bill POV*

I was running thru the hallways to find Tom. I couldn't find him. I was so happy for him he hadn't felt in love since he's the last girlfriend that was two years ago.

I was going to be late to class, so I had to tell him later that I only needed three classes left. I went into the classroom, and it was so boring that I fell asleep.

I woke up. i got up and left the classroom and tried to find Tom. I saw him, and I ran up to him ,"Tom!" I said,"What happened?" Tom said,"Lu likes you back!" I said "Wait what? I thought she hated me?." Tom said "No she loved you since you guys met she been liking you!" I said Tom smiled."Does she want to date?..." Tom said. "She said she had to think about it," I said "Oh okay tell me what she says," Tom said while walking away.

*Lu pov*

This is the last class art. I walked to the classroom and saw Isabella sitting down. I thought she was suspended? Isabella saw me and rolled her eyes. I sat all the way in the back because I didn't want any problems with her anymore she so annoying.

"Lu, come sit right next to me!" I heard Isabella yelled I looked behind me, and I just ignored her. I saw her get up and started walking towards me she pulled my hair. "I said. Come sit right next to me, " Isabella said in anger. I looked at her and ignored her. I just continued to write. Isabella kicked me "Okay fine!The fuck is wrong with you" I said I stood up and walked to the seat next to her I sat down and just ignored her.

"So?" Isabella said

"So what?" I said

"How are you and Bill?" Isabella said

"Good, we started talking again," I said

"Sounds good," Isabella said

"Yeah," I said

"Do you wanna hang out after school?" Isabella said

"I can't," I said

"Yea, you can," Isabella said

"I can't. I'm grounded," I said

"Well, that's too bad, just sneak out," Isabella said

"I can't. I will get caught, " I said, annoyed

"Just sneak out. GOSH, just meet me behind the school, " Isabella said

I ignored her she was forcing me to go hang out with her after she did all that to me. I'm not sneaking out just for her.

"Answer me!" Isabella yelled

"Fine, i will!!" I lied

"Good," Isabella said while smiling

The hell is wrong with her. Why does she want me to go so badly.

"If you don't come, I will come to you." Isabella said, smiling

"The hell is wrong with you. Why do you want to hang out so badly ?" I said

"Because I need to show you something:)" Isabella said

"Sure...." I said

School ended. I wanted to walk home today while I was walking. I saw this group of boys and Isabella was there too? I continued to walk faster, and they were walking faster behind me. I walked past creepy woods. I felt someone push me into the woods it was Isabella she was on top of me she kicked me and grabbed my hair, and Drag me into the woods the boys were following Isabella "What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled "Shut the fuck up" Isabella said "Don't worry about it" one of the boys said "Let go of me!" I yelled Isabella laugh and thru me into a tree.

They started hitting me, kicking me, throwing me. I cried in pain "Stop please stop!" I cried my nose was bleeding they didn't stop they started hitting me constantly I was in so much pain I couldn't save myself I tried.

One hour passed, and they were finally done. I was curled into a ball crying constantly in pain. "I'm not done yet" Isabella laugh I saw her pulled out a knife "What the fuck!" I heard on of the boys said "That's to far bro don't do that" a boy said "I can do whatever I want." Isabella said "No please Stop!" I cried "Please dont" I cried the boys tried to stop her but she didn't listen she stared stabbing me "Stop!" I cried in pain "Please.."I cried She saw my stab marks "What the hell freak you stabbed yourself " Isabella said she stopped stabbing Me and drop the knife on the floor "Let's go" she whispered I saw them walking away.

I cried, hoping that someone would help me.

One hour pass I was going to pass out I lost too much blood till I heard leaves crunching. I got scared. i looked behind, and I saw Tom!?

"What the hell happened to you!?" Tom said

"I don't know," I mumbled

Tom pulled his phone out. I got scared because I thought he would pull a knife out he called 911

"It's okay. I'm here the ambulance is coming soon, okay?" Tom said

I start crying more in Tom's arms.

I heard the ambulance everything went blurry.

I passed out.