012

"Here we are." Jorge sighed and motioned at a building in front of us. No one was walking around in the abounded city, which surprised me a bit. "Watch out." He warned.

"For what?" Minho scoffed.

"There might be Cranks around," Jorge replied quietly, moving toward an old-looking door. "Ready?" Before we could respond, he already kicked the door in.

All in silence, our hearts beating like crazy, we walked around. The building seemed abounded too, but turned out not to be. Three people stood in front of me. A woman with a ponytail, a blonde man, and a surprisingly long man, who was ugly as hell. His teeth seemed rotten, his hair greasier than mine, and a certain smell came off him.

"Well, well.." Ugly grinned as he inspected our bodies. "Looking for your friends?"

Minho let out a grunt. "Where are they?"

In reply, Ugly jumped forward, ready to attack. Immediately I grabbed my knives while Minho didn't hesitate to fight Ugly. Soon bodies were thrown around and blood came from noses and mouths.

Blondie let out a horrifying scream when I sliced her leg. The grunts from Minho and Jorge didn't distract me from pushing him onto the ground, my arm blocking his neck, knife against it.

"Where are they?" I threatened, ready to use my knife if needed.

His eyes were terrified, but his face was blank. "I won't-."

"Where are they?" I raised my voice, pushing my weapon deeper into his skin, almost cutting through.

He groaned and tried to push me off him, but was held down strong. "Downstairs..." He muttered.

I tightened my grip on the knife. "What'd you say?"

"Downstairs." He repeated, this time louder, then let out a yell when I slightly cut his skin.

"Where?" I whispered.

"Go down the stairs, first door left!" He screamed.

I smiled at him teasingly. "I'm gonna let you go.. don't do a thing, or I'll come back. Understood?"

Blondie nodded fast. Something was hiding in his eyes. Something that told me he was lying, but I let go anyways. "Ready?" I looked at Minho. He breathed heavily, some blood on his hands.

"Yep." They all followed me downstairs. The smell was weird, like Cranks. Rotten. It made me want to hold my nose as we walked through the dark and dusty basement. "Right here." I opened a door.

And indeed, Thomas and Brenda sat there, both tied onto wooden chairs. Thick, grey tape secured their wrists and ankles to it.

"You guys look comfy," Minho commented.

Thomas looked very confused and unsure. "What... how.." He stammered like he was turning crazy.

Minho smiled, which made Thomas' face light up slightly. "Did you think we were gonna let these bunch of shuck-faces do anything to you?"

I handed him my knife, so he started cutting the tape. Brenda pushed her way out of the chair as soon as the tape was cut. Thomas stood up too, but then he plopped back down. "Oh, man. Anybody got some aspirin?" He groaned.

Minho just laughed.
"What? You got drugged?" I smiled at Thomas' crazy face.

Brenda made her way out of the room, arms folding, face raging. Thomas' face darkened and he swallowed.

"Something happened here?" I raised my eyebrows, but they ignored us.

"Brenda?" Thomas asked sheepishly. "You okay?"