029

"Happy to see him?" The nurse that 'helped' me shower walked by my side, toward Minho. Well, that's what they told me, at least.

"Yeah." I just nodded, quite nervous after all. The last time I saw Minho didn't go the very best, but that was weeks ago.

She chuckled and swiped her key card to unlock a door, motioning for me to go in.

"I can go alone?" I almost gasped.

The nurse laughed again. "Yep, just you two. As long as you don't-."

"We won't." I quickly interrupted, laughing awkwardly.

"Alright. I'll see you soon." She gave me a nod and closed the door.

I turned around. The room was all white with one table in the middle of it. Minho sat there, looking down at the ground once again. 

"Minho?" I questioned. He didn't move an inch and kept his head down, which had me worrying like hell. "Minho."

I walked over to him and repeated his name. Slowly his head moved up, eyes inspecting my face for a few seconds. They were the same beautiful brown color, yet something was different. Before I even got the chance to see what it was, Minho jumped off his place.

"MURDERER!!" He screamed, grabbing me by my throat. I gasped and twisted us around in an attempt to escape. My hands made their way to Minho's wrist, attempting so badly to get him off me. He pushed my back against the wall so hard, I could get bruises.

Minho squeezed hard enough to block any air from coming through. I twisted and turned, causing us to roll over the floor and bump into everything. My head hit a sharp corner of the table. Blood trickled down from the side of it, but all I cared for was Minho.

It wasn't him. It couldn't be. His eyes were so dark and unreal as he screamed the same word over and over again.

"Minho!" I gasped for air. All I could do was hit him in the stomach with my knee. It caught him off guard, giving me enough time to slip out of his grip.

"Hey!" I slammed against the door, afraid Minho would really kill me. "Open up!"

"You killed him!" Minho screamed and attacked me again. I didn't want to hurt him, but it was the only thing I could do. A punch in the face didn't stop him, and after all those years... he was still stronger, although he seemed so mad it gave him extra power.

"Minho, it's me!" I cried out when his hands wrapped around my neck again. His legs blocked mine and I lay on the ground, his heavier body on top of me. "It's me," I whispered.

Full of confusion, his eyes inspected me everywhere. His hands never left my throat and I was starting to run out of air.

"It's me, Minho," I said again, hoping to hide the terror in my voice. He grunted and pressed harder. I gasped loudly, fighting for the last suck of air. Minho kept yelling I killed a certain him, and that I killed them all.. and I had no idea who he was talking about.

"Alright!" The door opened. Guards rushed into the room and roughly took Minho off me. The boy tried to fight them off, but a shock from the taser shut him down immediately.

"Wait!" With tears in my eyes, I watched Minho drop unconscious as I got dragged away. "Don't touch me!" I yelled, but they didn't listen. Of course they didn't.

~

"I think that was a great success." Janson nodded as a doctor treated my hurt and bruised throat. "But he still got affected by you... we'll change that later."

I sobbed loudly. "What did you do to him?"

Janson scoffed. "I might explain later, but first, we got something else planned."

"Which is?" I stammered. By now I was just afraid of Janson and what he would do to me and Minho. Because, what the hell did they already do to Minho?

"Lie down." He ordered, ignoring my question. Unsure I did as I was told, again not having the energy to fight back. He stabbed me in the neck with a syringe.

"You'll see," Janson said.

And then his voice got blurred, my vision fading away as I lay on the bed.

~

A/N: This is turning into a mix of Maze Runner, Hunger Games, and Divergent :)