02; 𝙰 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜

'I wonder how should I organize the patrols in Miyagi now that I'm in charge...'

☁️

☁️ . . . ⇢ 🐦‍⬛🎐*ೃ༄

"aren't you going to go ahead and explore the area master?" a crow asked, tilting its head cutely. "Please can we? I haven't been to Miyagi before."

Their master was enjoying a hot cup of milk, it was just past lunch as she was silently staring at her drink.

"Fu lower your voice." A more gruff voice said, it came from a much older and bigger crow compared to the first.

"Rai" they turned to the girl, as her hands move to grab the cup once again she questioned "my schedule?"

"tch, I'm your crow not your assistant!" Rai said annoyed turning with a huff, but a few seconds later he turned to look at her "You just have to schedule the patrols by today."

Seikuu grinned at her birds, "I'm already done with that so all I need is to inform the Kasugai crows."

"so does that mean?" Fu turned to the duo a few times. "Yes" she nodded after taking a long sip of her drink "We'll be going out. Fu, Rai, spread out your wings" she helped her arm out, pointing towards the open window "and gather the Kasugai crows."

"Hai!"

'how dramatic' Rai thought, but followed her orders. The two Kasugai crows flew away, cawing and calling for the other crows in the area.

Soon there was a murder of crows, black specs flying and gathering together. Once the majority of the crows came, Rai lead them back to his master.

She watched in amusement as they dove towards her through her window. She was surrounded by the crows, who perched and stood on the floor, the furniture anywhere they could.

"The meeting has now started." She stated with authority as she looked at them all. "I will now be in charge of the Miyagi prefecture, all demon slayers will report to me first as usual, I will be the ones to organize patrol routes and handle any emergencies."