03; 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘: 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝

'I'm starting to get a feeling that everything in this town has a crow motif..'

☁️

☁️ . . . ⇢ 🐦‍⬛🎐*ೃ༄

"I'm in a bad mood right now, so be quick with my weapons or perish." She smiled threateningly but the swordsmith didn't falter.

"Tch, you're in a bad mood? What about me?! You've been breaking the swords I make since you first became a demon slayer!" He yelled pointing a finger at her.

"Isn't that because your swords are too weak for my breathing style?" She challenged with a shit eating grin.

"HA?!"

'master why do you have to antagonize him further?!?' Fu couldn't help but cry in worry and agitation watched Haganezuka-san chase Karasu around with a knife while the girl laughed and antagonized him some more.

"I'm starting to think Master's insane.." Fu sighed as Rai snorted from beside the younger crow "Then that means you're finally maturing."

It only took a few hours for Haganezuka to tire out slumped on the floor as he angrily chomped on the dango that the young master prepared her, who he was giving the silent treatment to.

"Aww come on Haganezuka, are you really that mad at me? even after all the dango I gave you?" she asked with a pout.

"..."

"mmm it's no good if you're going to ignore me" she sighed "hey Haganezuka do you have a wife? or a girlfriend?"

"..."

"Figures since you've always been so interested in swords, it's probably better" she thought "speaking of which, you never take your mask off, even now you're eating by lifting your mask up a little."

"I know you have to conceal your identity but I've always been curious, it's the same with the Kakushi. Those who work behind the scenes have their identities protected, well except me since I became a demon slayer to a certain degree." She ranted off.

She was still met with silence causing her to get annoyed.

"Hey" Haganezuka was forced to look at Karasu as his chin was grabbed by her, "Look at me."

Her face was rather close to his, with only his mask separating them. He stopped chewing the dango out of surprise, "Being quiet doesn't suit you Haganezuka."

...

"Just leave me alone you sword breaker!" He yelled in frustration as he pushed her aside.

Karasu blinked and grinned "Made you speak~"

"ugh you're impossible!" he scratched the side of his head in frustration.