04; 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘: 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚎́𝚎

*too busy laughing*

"Sugoi" Yamaguchi was quite surprised at how quickly Karasu seemed to get along with most if not all their new classmates

"Sugoi" Yamaguchi was quite surprised at how quickly Karasu seemed to get along with most if not all their new classmates. It was probably because of how straightforward and quirky that she was able to pull it off.

It was lunchtime already and there were a few students hovering around her inviting her to eat with them.

Karasu smiled "Gomen, I promised a friend I'd eat with them." She said as she stood up.

"Eh? I see, maybe next time Karasu-san!"

"It's a deal!" She waved as she headed out of her classroom. Truthfully she wasn't going to eat lunch opting to skip to have her talk with the principal.

She had already asked the principal to meet her during lunch time, well it might be rude to set the appointment during a time meant for eating but it wasn't that important.

'Being popular and well liked is troublesome' She frowned, a more serious demeanor now in placed. Popularity builds interest, and interest breeds curiosity. She didn't need people to be curious of her.

This wasn't her first school, she had been to numerous one. Granted this was the first school since the last time which was a few months ago. She had numerous experiences, and now she was sick of the whole ordeal believing herself to have experienced everything there ever was.

Her fingers traced the walls, wondering if it'll crumble under her touch. The first few days was fun, but..

'this is enough now' she thought, she felt no greed or wants anymore. Holding everyone at arm's length was the best she could do.

Hands tainted with misfortune and bad luck, such a crow can only find solice and company with those who are troubled and unlucky as well.

Principal's Office

She opened the door and entered the office.

"Ano you should knock-" A much younger fellow, a bit nervous stood up. He was probably a teacher having a talk with the principal of the school.

"It's alright Takeda-san" the principal intervened from where he sat, he gestured for him to sit down once more.

"This is the important guest I was talking to you about." He answered. "Helloo~" She waved, stepping inside the office as she closed the door.

"Eh? you mean?" Takeda-sensei turned to the principal then to the girl, he was a bit skeptical but knew he had no place to question the man paying his salary.

"Hai~ I'll be here to live a quiet life so to speak for a few months or so~" She said plopping down on a soft plush couch just across from the teacher.

"I hope you'll coordinate with her Takeda-san when the time comes." The principal said "I have already talked to the other teachers and faculty about it except for you who was sick at the time."