part 10

Next morning!

Min mansion:

After having dinner everyone was sitting in the living room, yoonmim clad in their office suites and jimin and jungkook were sitting beside them, having their morning tea!

That's when suddenly the news appears on the tv which kinda shock three persons

TV: The breaking news, the warehouse of Choi products company has been burnt last night! According to the police, the fire is due to the smoking, a worker was smoking near alcohol used in Medicine, and he accidentally shrug that cigarette on those drums which causes this big explosion (an: I don't know anything 🥲)  the company was already in great loss bcz of those scandals and now this ---- let's see what future holds for choi's!

As the news was done, taehyung's phone rang, he picked it up and smirk widely, everyone was looking at him curiously, Tae keeps the cup on the table and walk towards the TV . He stand infront of TV, holding phone with one hand and other hand was in his pocket! His sleeves were folded and forehead was exposed, moreover that sexy smirk on his face was doing something in jk's stomach!

Th:(wide smirk) congratulations bro! 2nd  mission is done!

----------

Th: best of luck for the next!

--------

Th:(smile) ofcourse I know! Now it's my time to act!

----------

Th: today is gonna be heavy day for him hmm!(laugh evily)

----------

Th: ofcourse I will! I will treat you tonight at hyung sik restaurant!

----------

Th: talk to you later! Bye!

Tae turn to look at everyone and pass a smile to them! Yoongi stand up and hug taehyung which he definitely return back

YG:(smile) congratulations!

Th: it's the beginning hyung! He have more to pay!

YG: ofcourse! He have to pay for whatever he did!

Th:(back away from hug and again look at tv where the warehouse footage was going on )(dark voice) And  he have to pay that with his life!

Everyone gulp for a second but soon jk backhug him and tae broke into a smile!

He turned around and hug jk back! Before pecking his head meanwhile yoonmin left from there!

Jk:(keep his head on tae's chest and whisper) be safe!

Th:(smile and crease his head) I will! Don't worry

Jk smile and look up at tae! Eyes filled with love, small smile on lips,.cheeks glowing and the adoration in his eyes make tae to just keep him all to himself, he is so selfish to let this fluff ball go, moreover he already knows that this man, this beauty Infront of him is already his, he belongs to him! And he is much proud of that!

Tae slowly travel his eyes from Jk's eyes to his lips and lick his own lips!
Jk followed his gaze and his heartbeat get faster as he know that now! Tae will kiss him! A sudden excitement rush through his body as he closes his eyes, waited to feel tae's lips on his own and soon his wish was granted!

Tae places his lips on jk's and started to kiss him softly, the kiss was luscious and full of tender, tae tightens his hold on jk's waist and jk wrap his one arm around tae's nape, while other arms was resting on tae's bicep!

They were lost in their own world and pull eachother more and more closer, oblivious of their surroundings! As at this point they just want to hold onto eachother and feel other close to own self!