part 24

When jungkook saw "hey bun! " He immediately hide the letter. Moreover jimin has came back and after deciding the design, that man left.

Jungkook immediately came back to his room and locked the door. He sat on the bed excitedly and opened the letter.

His heartbeat was accelerated because of excitement and  his cheeks were red because of being overwhelmed.

As he started to read.

  " Hey bun! It's me taehyung.
I know you must be doing fine but I wrote this because it's fun and maybe because I'm missing you so damn much.
Now, read the poem below, I specifically wrote it for you.

My spring is beautiful, because of your presence my love.

I have always stumble with your fragrance and it has always left in trauma of cherishness.

You are the calm night and I m that lonely star which shines because of your presence.

Our meeting was the decision of fate, a sign of destiny and a custom of the nature, which has left me miserably awe of it's beauty.

It's a blessing that's I have learnt to live, after falling in love with you.

You are the calm dawn and I m the first shiny ray of the sun.

I m the flower and you are my fragrance.

I m the mirror and you are my image.

I m the reality and you are my imagination.

I m the moon and you are my shine.

I m the lust and you are the love.

The incompetent and roughest phase of distance between us has left me feeling that awfully harsh emptiness inside me.

But every wait has it's own end and I believe our's one will have beautiful one.

The end.

~taehyung

Your love.

He closed his eyes and looked down with a smile on his lips. But soon----

A certain bunny boy was laying on the bed, throwing his hands and legs in air like a child while screaming loudly God know what, making the whole bedsheet scrumble.

" Kim taehyung, how can you do this! How the fuck you dare to do this with my heart you fucking heartless man. "

He sat on the bed with red nose and a huge pout on his lips as he angrily throw the pillow on the floor.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WEAK MY HEART IS !!!!!! "

He threw second pillow too. And angrily threw his fist in air.

"AND THE FUCKING AUDACITY OF NOT WRITING ANY "I LOVE YOU" IN THE WHOLE LETTER. "

"I DIDN'T LIKE THE LETTER, YOU LISTEN IT'S NOT THE BEST."

He stopped screaming and looked at the letter in his hand which he has raised in the air.

And then looked at the wall Infront is of him, specially taehyung's picture which was hanging in there.