part 20

Ignore the mistakes,

Taehyung entered the house in morning. He left the villa in late night when seo joon called him.

They were talking about the jobs of those people who used to work under seong min. They don't any fault in anything. So, Kims decided to take care of their jobs.

He saw his father sitting in the living room, he greeted him and told him about their discussion.

Soon, jin came there with yn holding her from her arm. Taehyung too stand up to help yn to sit properly.

He didn't find jungkook there which make him frown but than thought the younger might be in his room.

He was in desperate need to his husband, he doesn't know what happened next? He himself was crying last night and than he got a call from seo joon, so he left there and returned in morning.

Everyone started to talk and after sometime maid came there to call them for breakfast.

Taehyung didn't saw jungkook at the dinning table too, so he asked

Th: (to jin) where's jungkook?

Hearing his question, jin got nervous and glance at namjoon who himself don't know what to say. Yn was silently staring at her food.

Sensing the tension and not finding the silence comfortable, taehyung asked with a frown.

Th: why are you not answering? Where is jungkook?

NJ: (calmly) he left!

Th:(confused) left where?

NJ: To his home back.

Th:(standing up from his chair) WHAT?

He shouted shockingly and look at the other three.

Th: ARE YOU EVEN HEARING YOURSELF DAD! WHY DID HE LEFT? AND WHY DID YOU EVEN LET HIM WITHOUT INFORMING ME?

Yn: (calmly stared at her breakfast) I told him to leave this villa.

Th: (shocked and hurt) but-but why prin-cess?

Yn: I don't know!

Taehyung frown his forehead, he could feel the anger inside him but doesn't want to let it out on yn, as she is still not good with her mental health.

He was hurt, definitely hurt by yn's words and actions. He didn't like it. Jungkook doesn't have any fault in this, than why he is being miss treated.

Taehyung heart got heavy with the feeling of hurt as his eyes got teary, gritting his teeth to prevent himself from letting out any loud shout or do any harsh action.

Th: (deep hurt voice and teary eyes) how,can.you.do.this.yn?

Yn was still looking at the table blankly, meanwhile jin stand up and kept his one on taehyung's chest and other crease his cheeks, wiping the lonely tears from his cheeks.

Jin: (softly) bear, we can sit and talk about it right? Calm down please.

Taehyung removed his hurt eyes from yn and looks at jin before removing the elder's hand from his chest as he moved away from the other.

Th: (tearily shout) how can I calm down ? How can I ? He is suffering all because of me. Just because he has loved me so much.

He sobs hardly keeping the back of his hand on his mouth as his breath got heavy. Kims were surely shocked to the core, seeing taehyung crying and being hurt to this extent.

Th: (continued in his hurt voice) since the day I have married him, I have always seen him changing himself just so he could match with my personality. He would just sacrifice everything for my comfort. I don't know why do he even love me this insanely. I don't -bi don't deserves his love, I don't appa!